Basra, the royal baby (Harry & Meghan's) is born.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The royal baby is a boy. I predict his full-name to be Mandela Arthur Albert David.

https://edition.cnn.com/uk/live-news/royal-baby-2019-gbr-intl/index.html

5cd2bf4d200000300016e82f.jpeg

5cd2c2b11e000054008373bc.jpeg

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Baby was apparently born two weeks ago, the Sussex played the media. Harry slipped the secret. Meghan should not make Harry lie. He is not using to telling a lie!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They gave him the whitest name ever. Archie.. Prince Archie smh.

Really Reiko? Where do u get your news?? lol

Archie name is juvenile. Reminds of the comic book archie and jughead uff

@Teeri-Alpha,

Are you pro monarchy, wtf? :farmajoyaab::mjlol:

could not care less about UK, white royalty etc

but the somali one sure, i wuld prefer to havean ugas/sultan placing the presdeint if he got out of line, in case,

ugaas wants to pass it on to his kids so usually in his interest to be anti gay, etc but a president is short term and doesnt care about 20,40 years down the line, so for that reaosn i want a king with limited powers though,

also i am an Ogadeni, if i was the presdeint of jubaland i would certainly bring back a strong jubaland sultan we had before the British invaded us and froced us into somalia, his great grand kids are still sultans but give them more power, the sons of sultan Ahmed Magan live on

and yes, i am related to them, i am of the Ogadeni royal household, I am reer dalal, reer ugas magan, Mohamed Zubeer after all,

Last edited:
Archibald henry charles philip Mountbatten

when the queen dies no more windsors, from then on its the Mountbatten family

@Teeri-Alpha

They should revert to their genuine German surname of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha. Windsor was invented because of the sensitivities during the First World War with Germany. Mountbatten was the name adopted by Prince Philip who was of Greek citizenry after he bacame a British citizen. The Mountbattens are distant cousins of both the queen and prince phillip. The royal families in Europe are all related one way or another.

@Teeri-Alpha

They should revert to their genuine German surname of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha. Windsor was invented because of the sensitivities during the First World War with Germany. Mountbatten was the name adopted by Prince Philip who was of Greek citizenry after he bacame a British citizen. The Mountbattens are distant cousins of both the queen and prince phillip. The royal family I’m Europe are all related one way or another.

nope, i know the story of how her granddad changed in due to anti German sentiment in ww1

we want classic British sounding names, we dont want anything to do with the eu, we want brexit adn certainly do not want our royals changing their names back to germanic as it will remind as we will not get out of the eu,

we want out sovereignty back, all immigrants should be deported and only British natives left behind like my self and english, scottish, welsh, even irish should be kicked back to dublin,

we want our country back :damn:

nope, i know the story of how her granddad changed in due to anti German sentiment in ww1

we want classic British sounding names, we dont want anything to do with the eu, we want brexit adn certainly do not want our royals changing their names back to germanic as it will remind as we will not get out of the eu,

we want out sovereignty back, all immigrants should be deported and only British natives left behind like my self and english, scottish, welsh, even irish should be kicked back to dublin,

we want our country back :damn:

@Teeri-Alpha

What you stated above is blasphemy and the Mad Mullah must be screaming in anger in his grave. When did you become an Englishman?

@Teeri-Alpha

What you stated above is blasphemy and the Mad Mullah must be screaming in anger in his grave. When did you become an Englishman?

i am not an englishman, but if i was in their shoes in Jubaland, i would want strong royal powers for the sultan family,

i would want nothing to do with gay promoting UN that has destroyed muslim nations, two faced,

i would want free trade, eu refuses that, we cannot trade with commonwealth, ruled by eu with out mandate or elections, who picks the eu top rulers?

so i feel sorry fort he english, now just imagine it what your land back in east africa,

i just have that mentality, too many immigrants, illegals and those from eu taking jobs in here too

we want out of the eu,

so place them in your shoes fro 5 minutes, i feel sorry for these people, gay marriage forced on them daily, by jew owning media barons etc

and do not call him mad mullah, call him his Royal Higness the sayidka who saved the 1door race from being made into gaalo with the help of God,

God, King and Country: Kingdom of South Ogadenia AlAbsamia, aka Jubaland kingdom, i want my nation out and want a jubaland-brexit from shyt hole somalia - will not wate anotehr 30 years waiting for xamar , i want my kingdom back

upload_2019-5-9_1-26-28.png

@Teeri-Alpha

I think I was misinformed, please tell me more about your royal family.

I was told that you guys failed to dislodge Abdi Illeey and when he and his bosses in Addis Ababa tried to kill two birds (ONLF and Alshabaab) with one stone by offering you Kismayo, you guys fell for it? If that’s the case, how long can you keep Kismayo? That’s what I heard from suldaan @Cognitivedissonance

@Teeri-Alpha

I was told that you guys failed to dislodge Abdi Illeey and when he and his bosses in Addis Ababa tried to kill two birds (ONLF and Alshabaab) with one stone by offering you Kismayo, you guys fell for it? If that’s the case, how long can you keep Kismayo? That’s what I heard from suldaan @Cognitivedissonance

sorry, one does not waste his time with those of lower class when one has many lands to defend and straegies about,

whome is this creature suldaan?

ONLf is sipping tea in jigjiga and changed the ddsi flag to the old onlf one from 1993 dear boy, keep up with the times,

why would we dislodge iley the great, he is like my right hand, surely a man cannot sever his own hand?

he did his duty, he karbashed 1doors and mj and marehan and oromo and hawiye when they stepped out of line and played his key cards to make sure onlf comes back,

its much deeper than you simpletons think,

now this royal mush dasha dn make sahuur old boy

@Teeri-Alpha

tell your friends to come and take kismayo if they are tough

Status
Not open for further replies.