Basketball

Who got sum tips
Learn how to facilitate early and if ur young play older guys if you can so you'll always be playing point.If u grow too tall for point later on you'll still have the handles.Play with energy and confidence(who cares if u flop a play ur still young and learning),also try and develop an instinct for rebounding.The truth is to get really good you just gotta play a lot of games and be exposed to all types of offences.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
@Boogie what r ur stats as in height and age, and how tall r your parents(if you have any older brothers state their height as well)
5'5 or 5'6 around 100 lb
My father is like 6'1
My mother is like 5'7
My older brother 18 is also 6'1
I'm taller then my brother was at this age

5'5 or 5'6 around 100 lb
My father is like 6'1
My mother is like 5'7
My older brother 18 is also 6'1
I'm taller then my brother was at this age
Those r some solid stats, usually the younger brother is either the same height or taller.I'd advice you to get as much sleep as you can and at early times especially at this age.Go to sleep at 10 and wake up 7-8,growth hormone is released at peak levels during sleep.If u get to 6,2 thats 6,3 in nba terms which is more than enough for pg levels,i was 5,1-2 at your age and now im 5,11 at 19 so I'd say you're on route to being 6,3-4 given that you have good nutrition and sleep.

Master the fundamentals. If youโ€™re fundamentally sound everything else will fall into place. Do things like:

- Practice taking left hand layups on the left side.
- Practice your free throws to the point you only miss them rarely. When I was in 8th grade around your age I practiced free throws a lot and as a result iโ€™d barely miss them.
- One Dribble Pull-ups.
- Do a lot of ball handling drills.

Boogie

Master the fundamentals. If youโ€™re fundamentally sound everything else will fall into place. Do things like:

- Practice taking left hand layups on the left side.
- Practice your free throws to the point you only miss them rarely. When I was in 8th grade around your age I practiced free throws a lot and as a result iโ€™d barely miss them.
- One Dribble Pull-ups.
- Do a lot of ball handling drills.
I kind of used to play like Kemba walker a pg that hits a lot of stepback and mid range but now I am so rusty so my shot sucks now but my defense and handles are still there

Last edited:

Boogie

Allen Iverson, Kemba Walker, Kyrie Irving, and Isaiah Thomas back when he was playing for Boston. All 4 are small guards who can hoop.
Mhm I am trying to model my game after cp3 and kyrie

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
hit the court daily. Make sure you join runs, even if theyโ€™re bigger than you.

Have a friend so you can 1v1 and he can also be your partner for 2โ€™s.

Boogie

Just came back from hooping I played so good

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Last time I hooped was March 2020. Pre-COVID. I miss the sound of the net.
Same, except it was around august maybe.

The swish of the net is therapeutic. Playing on a no mesh hoop isnt the same. I swear I shoot better with a net. Iโ€™d rather play on a double rimmed net than with a regular hoop without the net.

Trending

Latest posts