Basic self improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
What I can do to improve myself? Recently, I've been going gym and eating better. I've lost quite some weight and starting to see visible gains. It's not much but a start. I've had to buy new clothes that has promoted get a nice haircut and trim. Lastly, I've been forcing myself to go outdoors more and meet new people.

I've been feeling so much better. People are interested in talking to me, I'm getting more respect others, a lot of girls showing me interest, I have so much energy and more. I'm at a moment were I'm really enjoying life. What I want to work on most is career but I'm going uni and working part time also do not have much knowledge in this area.

I feel like I haven't. done much but the basic and want to know what are other way you guys can recommend I improve myself?

Last edited:

wars

Inhermouth
Make a goal to create an emergency found, so that you can take an awesome trip to your liking at your convenience. But make sure you don’t delay it.

It is vital to your development to have a change of scenery. Especially to a place where you have never been before and don’t know anybody from.

The reason why I say take a vacation is to test how-socially sophisticated you are, and also to learn how to fend for yourself.

It doesn’t have to be a long or far trip just a weekend or a week, (7 days). And don’t just stay at your hotel, airbnb or hostel, but travel and socialize with strangers and enjoy the nightlife if there is any.

Stay safe and Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending