Bashar Al Assad praises Syrian allies for defeating Saudi sponsored terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lion of Damascus has praised the allies that stood with him to defeat the American and Saudi sponsored terrorists.

He particularly praised Putin,khamenei and sayed hassan nasrallah for the sacrifice by hezbolah.

American and Saudi sponsored terrorists have been defeated.

Notice how all the countries near Israel are in chaos.

I think the (((Jews))) are behind it.
The Jews had prolly a hand in it but this was mainly American and Saudi sponsored terrorism and thanks to hezbollah and Putins bombs Assad emerged the winner.

Jew baiting from a pair of atheists? God will punish (((antisemites))). The secular mujahedeen condemn aspersions against our fellow circumcised brothers.

Assad is as sad as an ass ad. Get it? No? I knew that joke was too recondite. Hint: it's an anagram.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Based Assad

Long live the Syrian Arab Army

1490641508583.gif

Based Assad

Long live the Syrian Arab Army

1490641508583.gif

ISIS has sustained enormous losses in the last 3 weeks. By the end of this year Bashar will flush them out of Syria. He will have to find a way to deal with Turkey backed FSA and Kurd backed Americans.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Saudi Arabia losing Syria soon it shall be Qatar,Yemen and Somalia. I wonder if theres going be a race to Mecca like the race to Berlin:banderas:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Saudi Arabia losing Syria soon it shall be Qatar,Yemen and Somalia. I wonder if theres going be a race to Mecca like the race to Berlin:banderas:
Hopefully they will cleanse mecca from wahhabism. personally i wont mind liberating their women :banderas:

Hopefully they will cleanse mecca from wahhabism. personally i wont mind liberating their women :banderas:
Saudi women? Too much baruur in those s. That's why they don the niqab. People think it's for modesty. No, it is to cover their second chin.
I prefer Persians. Have you seen how far back on their hair they wear the hijab? Very desirable. Not an inch of fat too.

Von

My hope is we get some land by the coast the Jizan Region will do just nicely its tiny area with one million people, Somalia's first Arab overseas province,:ahh: deport all the men and import about 1 Somali for every 4 Saudi women, :lolbron:

El padrone

Saudi women? Too much baruur in those s. That's why they don the niqab. People think it's for modesty. No, it is to cover their second chin.
I prefer Persians. Have you seen how far back on their hair they wear the hijab? Very desirable. Not an inch of fat too.
Man dont remind me them beauties.
persians > arabs. hands down. they are naturally slim and elegant. their dark features make me stiff instantly. if not for their big noses i wud wife one up.

But i think with my gus, cant say no to malab. i wud liberate their youbg females tho. i cant even imagine how much sexual pent up they are.

El padrone

My hope is we get some land by the coast the Jizan Region will do just nicely its tiny area with one million people, Somalia's first Arab overseas province,:ahh: deport all the men and import about 1 Somali for every 4 Saudi women, :lolbron:
Yeah walaahi allah subxaana watacaala and the prophet calayhi salaam will def bless us. the saudis need salvation seriously. we are only their chance

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What planet are you people on. Middle Eastern women in general are ugly af. Arabs look like they're having an allergic reaction with their perma-obese faces regardless of their weight, and Iranians are the world's leader in nose jobs

Apollo

VIP

Actually, Arabians look slightly better than Northern Middle Easterners.. They are generally less hairy and their nose is not as extreme.

Von

Yeah walaahi allah subxaana watacaala and the prophet calayhi salaam will def bless us. the saudis need salvation seriously. we are only their chance
Everyone from Jordon to Iran will want land, we should jump in when the partition goes down. Salvation for the women but not the men after the treated us so poorly, goat molesters need to be shown exit back into Iranian northern Arabia :susp:

El padrone

Actually, Arabians look slightly better than Northern Middle Easterners.. They are generally less hairy and their nose is not as extreme.
the beauty isnt wellshaped nose alone. their horrible diet ruined them blame us tho ee supply them heart attack inducing meat ship loads lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts