Based Salafi Sudanese Shaykh destroys a ''pro homo Sudanese physiologist'' (Arabic)

They're homophobic but aren't violent with it so many people are against punishments for homosexuality. Let Allah take care of any sinner.

Ikhwanis and Salafis hate each other like I said, the vast majority of Sudanese people are against homosexuality and believe there should be a punishment for sodomy, I don't care about what the liberal sections of Sudani Twitter and Facebook have to say about it, go out on the street and ask your average Sudanese person about it and they will tell you say the same thing as to what this Salafi shaykh said about it in the video above.

Homosexuality will never be accepted into Sudanese society, and homophobia is a made-up term coined by liberals against rationally sane people who hate sexual deviants like sodomites.

Last edited:
Ikhwanis and Salafis hate each other like I said, the vast majority of Sudanese people are against homosexuality and believe there should be a punishment for sodomy, I don't care about what the liberal sections of Sudani Twitter and Facebook have to say about it, go out on the street and ask your average Sudanese person about it and they will tell you say the same thing as to what this Salafi shaykh said about it in the video above.

Homosexuality will never be accepted into Sudanese society, and homophobia is a made-up term coined by liberals against rationally sane people who hate sexual deviants like sodomites.
It’ll never be accepted yet historically people hire openly gay men to sing at their weddings lol. Stop fronting and learn more about your culture. I don’t care about what the liberal upper class says, I’ve actually lived in the countryside and know that people there aren’t radicalized like yourself.

Trending