Based on the official Somali housing and population statiscs Baledweyne becomes the third populous city in the country

I always knew Hawadle were the laandheerest in south central Somalia after Mogadishu bc Baladweybe is 80% Hawadle😎
BeledWeyn 900.000
Im waiting the results of the Laangaab mareexaan even Kismaayo is Mj and OG 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230505-234809.jpg

Screenshot_20230505-234506.jpg

Screenshot_20230505-233015~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230505-232909~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230505-233015.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230505-234809.jpg
    Screenshot_20230505-234809.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 31
The counting of populations will start in October of 2024 according to deputy prime minister Igle. You guys talk about corruption every chance you get but not the fake news that’s constantly being posted on Social Media. Shame on you

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Count hasn't even started yet you langaab xaarwadle, you shouldn't talk about Kismayo. Since we own xaafadha Guulwade , farjano n Shaqaalaha. we are the majority in Kismayoo sxb. Go play u you our games with HAG we saved you in beledweyne you should forever be grateful.

Count hasn't even started yet you langaab xaarwadle, you shouldn't talk about Kismayo. Since we own xaafadha Guulwade , farjano n Shaqaalaha. we are the majority in Kismayoo sxb. Go play u you our games with HAG we saved you in beledweyne you should forever be grateful.
😂 tell someone else this Cabdi Yusuf guy from Kismayo who lives in london can be my address. He said to me there were no mx in Kismaayo before 1991 if you think you can be majority of an existing historical city within the civil war than you are delusional. You have small section in an illegal land that belongs to the army basically you are known in Kismaayo as squatters 🤣🤣
I will wait for your tiny nomadic scattered population 🤣🤣

.https://www.facebook.com/100017520248996/posts/pfbid0wi2Y7afyapWGHZu7LnELyHeNJRA6gvhRDEB4L6J8Jxjk7TxxfhRDt2rziUZK9FTNl/?app=fbl

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
😂 tell someone else this Cabdi Yusuf guy from Kismayo who lives in london can be my address. He said to me there were no mx in Kismaayo before 1991 if you think you can be majority of an existing historical city within the civil war than you are delusional. You have small section in an illegal land that belongs to the army basically you are known in Kismaayo as squatters 🤣🤣

.https://www.facebook.com/100017520248996/posts/pfbid0wi2Y7afyapWGHZu7LnELyHeNJRA6gvhRDEB4L6J8Jxjk7TxxfhRDt2rziUZK9FTNl/?app=fbl
Sxb I just told you our xaafado Guulwade , farjano n Shaqaalaha cope and seethe langaab xaarwadle. You have no business in Kismayo, leaking your always working on over time to suck Kab iyo lax dick.
B09053E0-191A-42C3-AD0D-03536329B819.gif

My great aunt who died recently was 90 years old. She was born, raised, and died in kismayo and most of my extended family is from kismayo. The surrounding tuulos like Qudus and Goobweyn are Marexaan. Your claim that there were no Marexaan in kismayo before 91 is baseless. In the last week you have created many Mx threads just becasue voltage triggered and made you have mental melt down.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@The Midlands why is only 100k homes regisstered in all mogadishu electricity companies? Burco 900k man u gotta be kidding. Putting in figures with no 'reference' data won't make u landheer. What is beletwayn electricity backbone? we will know the truth then. Plus water companies we can work out the full backbone and divide it per house 'average' usage to know how many houses. Plus we know 80% of the GDP is from nomads/farmers(60/20) not mogadishu or hargeisa. Landheere need the most land

Nice try kiddo taking hagademic figures written in a spredsheet by HAGS. Darods don't even 'respond' notice

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@The Midlands lagama been sheegi karo city infrastructure. I can work out ur electricity backbone thru 'inspection' to see complete backbone capacity and then work out 'each' house average consumption and work out 'total houses' that can be supported based on your backbone capacity.

I can do the same also with your 'water' backbone in each city. The days of writing 'figures' in spreadsheet and getting white people to sign is so 'colonial' era, this new 'darod' generation era is 'scientific' bro, the 'science' can't be denied.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN if daroods in Somalia all settled in one city how big do you think it would be?

Either way the nation will need to deduct 10-15% for .5 clans. So whatever the national total is, 10-15% is gone to them, but interestingly, 90% of that 10-15% total will be felt by the south total population. So their losing 2-3 million from any southern population count by default, that's why HAG is trying to bloat its population, they think I don't know tho!!!

Arnold Schwarzenegger Reaction GIF

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Socrates the reality is South-Central isn't more then 3 million from Hamar to Baraxley. 1.5 million in hamar and 1.5 million in south central. Then u need to deduct .5 clan portion so that depends on whatever the national population is and deduct .5 portion from 'south central' quota, then u have the TRUE HAG count

My great aunt who died recently was 90 years old. She was born, raised, and died in kismayo and most of my extended family is from kismayo. The surrounding tuulos like Qudus and Goobweyn are Marexaan. Your claim that there were no Marexaan in kismayo before 91 is baseless. In the last week you have created many Mx threads just becasue voltage triggered and made you have mental melt down.
and there were mxs who were born in Baladweyne like Reer biixi reer xaaji massale reer ciyaar jecel does that proof anything that Baladweyne has Mx popuplation? Too many non Cabdi yusuf XL were born in Kismayo one of them is Cali madaxweyne guy from maxaas bc his father was a soldier in kismaayo. The only mx wh can be called reer jubada hoose are Talxa rest arrived after the 90s specially after their eviction from Xamar. MJ, OG, Cawramale and Siikhal have been there for centuries if you look at the italian documents only metions them not mx. Majority of Mx are in army xero they got threatened by the late Gen Darwish to be evicted from it and around hotel Cascaseey. Your claim of Kismaayo is related to waaalaha galgaduud capturing for you in exchange of having the port and invading from Gedo though failed since 2013.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why do you guys keep responding to this guy? What does a Hawadle know about Kismayu? :russ:

and there were mxs who were born in Baladweyne like Reer biixi reer xaaji massale reer ciyaar jecel does that proof anything that Baladweyne has Mx popuplation? Too many non Cabdi yusuf XL were born in Kismayo one of them is Cali madaxweyne guy from maxaas bc his father was a soldier in kismaayo. The only mx wh can be called reer jubada hoose are Talxa rest arrived after the 90s specially after their eviction from Xamar. MJ, OG, Cawramale and Siikhal have been there for centuries if you look at the italian documents only metions them not mx. Majority of Mx are in army xero they got threatened by the late Gen Darwish to be evicted from it and around hotel Cascaseey. Your claim of Kismaayo is related to waaalaha galgaduud capturing for you in exchange of having the port and invading from Gedo though failed since 2013.
Your a Hawaadle from Jubaland who's sole claim to Hiiraan is being Hawaadle, do you not see how your whole argument sounds. My claim to Kismayo is solid as we have lived there for 2 centuries. From the west bank of Jilib to all the way to Burgabo and in between there are Talxe towns & villages. We settle large numbers in Kismayo and so do other mx subs. The mayor of kismayo at one point in the 60s in Kismayo was a Reer Siyaad man.

Trending