Based Indian Historian

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Saw it, my only problem is that these guys blame everything for what happened in the past
he is right though, the problem is they complain about whatever you do and act like they built what they have out of intellect.

The destroyed nations better than theirs to remain on top. Then robbed trillions and the problem is when these nations rebuild the west gets mad at the "not using green energy" and other crap and will even invade on the pretext of freedom and democracy.

These people kick you when you are down when they stand on top of trillions stolen and millions killed for it.

If they shut up and let other people fix their nations we wouldn't be complaining. I would never complain about the west if they ungarrisoned many nations like djibouti and would leave us alone.

no help or damage.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
These nations were poor before they stole trillions worth of resources from 3rd world countries and then changed the world wide currency to suit their needs and enslave the countries with more resources than them.

More powerful nations existed before them and were exultant and arrogant and they fell. Nothing lasts forever.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
he is right though, the problem is they complain about whatever you do and act like they built what they have out of intellect.

The destroyed nations better than theirs to remain on top. Then robbed trillions and the problem is when these nations rebuild the west gets mad at the "not using green energy" and other crap and will even invade on the pretext of freedom and democracy.

These people kick you when you are down when they stand on top of trillions stolen and millions killed for it.

If they shut up and let other people fix their nations we wouldn't be complaining. I would never complain about the west if they ungarrisoned many nations like djibouti and would leave us alone.

no help or damage.
They will never allow that to happen. Because if they allow you to build up in peace you will rise up and utilize your greater abundance of natural resources thus making you a rival, which in their war mongering fixated minds spells the end of their little world.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Man's muscling in on Dr. Tharoor's career:

Honestly, as much as I hate it and get pissed off whenever refers to an accent as “good” or “bad”.

Dr. Tharoor probably has the best accent ever….

Even though he (may of) killed his wife.

:browtf:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
@Periplus

Is post-colonial rhetoric popular with Indian intellectuals? I know that the term subaltern has roots from India.

Yeah, it is. In the developing world, the Arabs and Indians generally dominate the scene.

Arundhati Roy is someone that springs to mind.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
@Apollo

It’s ironic that you asked me for my opinion on this, seeing as though I got accused of being a neo-colonialist on another thread.

:dead:

Trending