Barri region Governor dhedo has been targeted in a remote controlled bomb in the heart of the city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Walahi i was maybe 50 feet away from the explosion. i was at the dentist when the blast happened. me and the syrian dentist ran out to see what happened and all we seen was smoke and people running towards the scene. i went back inside and finished getting my teeth cleaned. it happened beside juba hotel. airport rd also knows as laanta hawada. the governor wasnt in the car but his security detail are injured
@Farm @Reiko @halwa @PuntiteQueen @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Crow @MSGA @kickz @GBTarmy @Tukraq

halwa

βœ¨πŸŒ™
Alhamdulilah that you are safe. This is getting out of hand wallahi. Is Jubba hotel okay as well?

I hope everyone is okay in this incident.

So many salafis in Bosaso, they often operate quranic school where they radicalise youth giving them false narratives on religion and even encouraging martyrdom, Puntland should start regulating such schools wallahi billahi tallahi its not just the refugee from xudur some locals ideologically support these terrorists.

@Reer-Bari glad you're safe sxb and be careful

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
So many salafis in Bosaso, they often operate quranic school where they radicalise youth giving them false narratives on religion and even encouraging martyrdom, Puntland should start regulating such schools wallahi billahi tallahi its not just the refugee from xudur some locals ideologically support these terrorists.

@Reer-Bari glad you're safe sxb and be careful
there is no salafi schools in puntland at all. all schools are monitored even the private ones. there was once a boarding school run by a ogadan sheikh but he got exposed and he ran towards the mountains. all the schools here are good. the culprits are all reer baadiyo people who have no money. they do this for money not for religion. the ones in the south are different and got radicilized. but the ones in puntland are doing it for money.

Ugaaso

Deni
@Reer-Bari I can't believe you almost died today.
F11C9F92-7F86-432B-AE03-1A086976CCA6.gif

there is no salafi schools in puntland at all. all schools are monitored even the private ones. there was once a boarding school run by a ogadan sheikh but he got exposed and he ran towards the mountains. all the schools here are good. the culprits are all reer baadiyo people who have no money. they do this for money not for religion. the ones in the south are different and got radicilized. but the ones in puntland are doing it for money.
mudane Deni has to deport these maay nikkas back to Xudur :farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts