Barni so gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You said every guy though. Been baad sheegtay yarre tawba keen. You slandered innocent men like me in the process.
But I was discussing the ethical way of rape.
g6oNO.gif

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Somalis on the Internet=bilaa naxariis, we all remember somaligate days.

In the wise words of ice cube- "You better check yo self before you wreck yo self. Cos I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth"

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
I believe there's a less evil way of doing everything. Walle you seem like some cartoon obsessed 20 something year old Faarax. There's a less evil way of raping someone ma garatay. If someone steals a purse of a woman, is it better if he physically hurts her in the process? I'm a compassionate guy marka I was raising awareness sii la yirahdo.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I believe there's a less evil way of doing everything. Walle you seem like some cartoon obsessed 20 something year old Faarax. There's a less evil way of raping someone ma garatay. If someone steals a purse of a woman, is it better if he physically hurts her in the process? I'm a compassionate guy marka I was raising awareness sii la yirahdo.
Not again nigga.:drakewtf::draketf:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Shut the f*ck up man. You don't support people's rights to wear what they want. Your opinion means nothing you khaat indulging qumayo.

Idk halyeeyqaran irl. Only my bro and my cousin. And I don't give a shit what you think to be frank.
i thought i was like ur cousin
okay then
:meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts