Barkhad Abdi

I remember an article a few years ago saying he came back to MN after Captain Phillips to continue his shaqo. I've also

seen him in blade runner 2049. Is he still acting? Is he in LA?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He is married to a girl I know in Minneapolis. He has a place in here, & He has an apartment in LA too.

use this guy as a meme to mock Somali mens looks not knowing he had the bag secured after the Captain Phillips movie starring Tom Hanks and he secured a banging Somali wife.

barkhad-abdi-arriving-at-the-20th-sag-awards-2014-at-the-shrine-auditorium-in-los-angelesbarkhad-abdi-red-carpet-event-vertical-usa-film-industry-celebrities-photography-bestof-arts-culture-and-entertainment-topix-celebrities-fashion-vertical-best-of-event-in-hollywood-life-california-red-carpet-and-backstage-usa-film-industry-celebrities-movie-celebrities-tv-celebrities-music-celebrities-photography-bestof-arts-culture-and-entertainment-topix-vertical-family-from-from-the-year-2014-inquiry-tsuni@gamma-usacom-husband-and-wife-P4W8HC.jpg

Unrelated but Speaking of famous Somalis y’all ever watch qabyo? The old man sangub got caught smashing lil girls and had to leave the US a few years back. His daughter is gay and his son use to play basketball. I got into a fight with the son and beat his ass. True story :drakelaugh:
1F150F06-5A06-47C3-9654-AC563E3C2CEA.jpeg

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
My ****** who cares? He is banging her and living the good life.
Hes an easy comeup for her its just too foul for me to watch :ohlord:

I have nothing but hate for these ties that don't amount to shit they whole life and eventually find a rich clueless nigga to marry and live an cozy life off of la ilaha the cuqdad is burning my throat I needa spark a cig real quick and come back im too cheesed :whew:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Hes an easy comeup for her its just too foul for me to watch :ohlord:

I have nothing but hate for these ties that don't amount to shit they whole life and eventually find a rich clueless nigga to marry and live an cozy life off of la ilaha the cuqdad is burning my throat I needa spark a cig real quick and come back im too cheesed :whew:
Bro what more can the ugly man get. He gets play and she only messes with him.

He should be in more movies, captain Philip is on old the greatest movies imo, Tom Hanks and him should collaborate again

Unrelated but Speaking of famous Somalis y’all ever watch qabyo? The old man sangub got caught smashing lil girls and had to leave the US a few years back. His daughter is gay and his son use to play basketball. I got into a fight with the son and beat his ass. True story :drakelaugh:View attachment 89455
He passed away. All those are rumors not facts. Let the dead rest.

Trending

Latest posts