Barkhad Abdi stars in a another film about Somali pirates - acting alongside Al Pacino.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
And the guy from Kick-Ass. The even gave the movie a Somali name. It's titled Dabka (the fire).

MV5BNDcyM2UyZjItM2I4Ny00OTQ0LThiYTctNGI4NzYyNzI4ZjBlL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ5Njc3OTg@._V1_.jpg

MV5BZjMyYTgzMTktOGRiYS00ZWVhLWIxNjktYzhjYmVjYzlhZmMyL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ5Njc3OTg@._V1_.jpg
MV5BNTY1YzQ4MTYtZmY3ZS00NDgxLWI3MjctNmM4YzlmNmU0NWJiL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ5Njc3OTg@._V1_.jpg
MV5BOWJmZmVhYTktMjdlZi00M2IxLTllOTctNWQ0Yzk5ZGQ4MTYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkzNjQ1MDA@._V1_SY1000_SX675_AL_.jpg

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I will be a cuck for this.

Lets talk about again, the way this nigga looks like. :francis:

Most actors either look average or good looking.

This nigga looks like a creature from another planet wallahi. :mjlol:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I will be a cuck for this.

Lets talk about again, the way this nigga looks like. :francis:

Most actors either look average or good looking.

This nigga looks like a creature from another planet wallahi. :mjlol:
Nigga looks like Ronaldinho got too much sun, meanwhile people talk about him representing Somalis :kodaksmiley:
FOH with that shit, with that face of his it's not good press I'll tell you that :camby:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Nigga looks like Ronaldinho got too much sun, meanwhile people talk about him representing Somalis :kodaksmiley:
FOH with that shit, with that face of his it's not good press I'll tell you that :camby:
Yeah man, I agree. It can be touchy for some people, but he will stand out from crowd man.

Apollo

VIP
I'm guessing we know who is pushing the agenda huh

Gee+you+re+such+a+good+goy+you+ve+really+learned+your+_b284b9878dd1ca25d794f3e95a0f7a78.png

Arabs have it the worst. Always portrayed as evil people or terrorists. Even when it isn't obvious.

Man.. I am starting to despise Hollywood. The way it manipulates history, pushes capitalism, and hijacks ethnic stereotypes.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Arabs have it the worst. Always portrayed as evil people or terrorists. Even when it isn't obvious.

Man.. I am starting to despise Hollywood. The way it manipulates history, pushes capitalism, and hijacks ethnic stereotypes.

>pushes capitalism

:comeon:

:camby:

commie.jpg

Why don't they get the other Somali actors that were with him like faysal Ahmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending