Bariis vs baasto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

Abgaal Hiraab Hawiyeh Samaale
@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq

But why you dont see Old fashioned Saab where baasto is served lmao its always baaris,its cool but think about it,very intresting its like ordering baasto in a maqayaad somaliyeed, it doesnt fly.

Baasto with busteeki roasted the muqdisho way and with salad,a refreshing mango juice from shabellaha hoose,ripe moos from jowhar,somali green basbaas,king fish from hobyo,non-chemically grown chicken from hiraan,my god wawareyyyyyyy shit is saab worthy + top it off with old fashioned south casiriya caano shah,best xalwo iyo buskud from kismayo, breezing muqdisho wind,sheeko with friends and family #alhamdulillah #mashallah #SouthernLife #SouthernHospitality #AlhamdulillahIamSomali #SouthernSun
You already know fam:vncu2n5:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
you are scum if you say baasto
:susp:
Bariis beats baasto everytime in a million years
:banderas:
Not even a discussion
Basto all the way, cause bariis with little ingredients can be as dry as your thinking. Baasto with even few ingredients tastes bombs. It means bariis needs a lot of ingredients or recipes to taste bomb. Believe me I used to hate baasto too, but that's after your mum forces or cook it at home for numerous or frequently which makes you hate it. Team baasto all the way:rejoice:

Bariiis all the fuuuckin waaaay:dzmxmmb:
it takes time to make the perfect Somali bariis, whereas baasto it only takes up to 10 mins maximum if ur a skilled chef like myself:gnzbryw:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
640px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png

VS

640px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png
China knows the fake plastic ones
To Somalia, it's S.Asian
Pakistan
2000px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png

To the world India is the largest exporter of rice followed by thailand

1597-004-7C2918C6.jpg