Bosaso Developments

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Have you been to other cities in Puntland. If so then how would you compare them to Bosaso?
yea i been to all the major cities. Bosaso is best for education, business, and investment purposes but garowe is better overall city when it comes to city planning, job oppurtinities, and more diaspora population.

yea i been to all the major cities. Bosaso is best for education, business, and investment purposes but garowe is better overall city when it comes to city planning, job oppurtinities, and more diaspora population.

So North Gaalkacyo is the weakest link overall.

Reer-Bari

Is galkayo as divided and dangerous as they say?
there is two sides of galkayo. 4 districts. 3 districts is setlled and controlled by puntland and one is settled and controlled my galmudug. the people from galmudug come in our side everyday for work and can also live freely but we as puntites are not allowed in there side and would likely get murdered. so its only divided because galmudug cant contain their people

there is two sides of galkayo. 4 districts. 3 districts is setlled and controlled by puntland and one is settled and controlled my galmudug. the people from galmudug come in our side everyday for work and can also live freely but we as puntites are not allowed in there side and would likely get murdered. so its only divided because galmudug cant contain their people

I heard Abdullahi Yusuf was the one that brought reer galmudug back to galkacyo after they were cleansed:browtf:

Reer-Bari

They will open the new fish market tomorow. i secured my self a table alhamdulilah. its nice but its located in a neighborhood called xafada carab and its surrounded by newly build hotels. the closest hotel to the market is litteraly 10 feet away and its owned by a ruthless osman moahmud man named Gayre who owns and runs a school for daqan celis. lol. i think he hates all diasporas. because once one of his business partners was introducing him to me and he just brushed me off lol. i actually locked up my cousin from england with the permission of his mother. there is a lot of somali girls from america locked up there
@Suldaanka @Crow @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @kickz @Armadillo @Abdalla @halwa @PuntiteQueen @MSGA @GBTarmy @Gambar

I saw some people complaining about the fish market near the port closing down but the government just moved it to a better place great move by them cleaner and better security.

halwa

βœ¨πŸŒ™
Wow! This is amazing. I canttt beliefffff it. :qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Seriously, this is so good. The amount of job prospects and healthy vitamin D the folks are getting is nimco. MashaAllah.

Kiss the ground for me. I haven’t seen Bosaso since 2014. This brings tears to my eyes :it0tdo8:

And the place looks gorgeous.

All the best with your fish business. I hope it goes well for you.

Ps: The salmon is really good. Get that and don’t overcharge the people :p a kilo should be around Β£13. You work out how much that is in dollars

halwa

βœ¨πŸŒ™
You've misinterpreted my comment:damedamn:
I have nothing against Dishiishe aabayo :drakekidding:

I’m not talking about qabiil. I couldn’t care less about that.

It is true. The hotel needs a good renovation. :ftw9nwa: I will pass on your constructive criticsm.

Trending