Barclays Premier League Thread 15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

InaFreja

Van Gaal is an outdated manager, guy kept Rooney while selling Hernandez who is now dominating the Bundesliga :drakelaugh:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Tottenham are the most consistent in the league so far
  • They have conceded the least amount of goals
  • Least number of defeats
  • Have the best GD

Tottenham are the Atletico/Dortmund of the PL. A non wealthy club with world class manager, fairly decent young squad with strong team spirit, playing attractive attacking football and giving the big boys a run for their money.

They have dominated and won the midfield battle against all top teams they have faced this season. They battered City, dismantled Arsenal midfield(Cazorla had to pretend he was ill LOL), outclassed Utd at OT and should've comfortably beaten Chelsea and Liverpool.

They don't look like pretenders to me, Pochettino has clearly drilled them very well and if could add some quality(especially at full back positions) they are as good as any so called 'top 4' team.

They will finish 4 this season. But we know Chelsea will assemble a new side and finish top 4 next season. United will too.

Also, Spurs have a long history of not being able to keep their best players. If Harry Kane scores 25 this season and has a great Euros, the big clubs will buy him and Spurs will have to find another gem and start all over.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
why was Hiddink included though, Chelsea already have a good squad
True we only lack motivation and team spirit although I feel strongly that we need to get rid of certain players like Terry, Costa and Ivanovic.. And bring in Greizmann and Aubameyang and a good replacement for Hazard just in case he goes to Real Madrid.

I

InaFreja

True we only lack motivation and team spirit although I feel strongly that we need to get rid of certain players like Terry, Costa and Ivanovic.. And bring in Greizmann and Aubameyang and a good replacement for Hazard just in case he goes to Real Madrid.
Ivanovic horta kaas waa eberkiis, lot of players who performed last season seem to have switched off. Griezmann would be a good signing, was also hearing Texeira from Shakhtar. Hazard still has something to offer I feel but his progress was hindered by Mourinho with his defensive tactics

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Ivanovic horta kaas waa eberkiis, lot of players who performed last season seem to have switched off. Griezmann would be a good signing, was also hearing Texeira from Shakhtar. Hazard still has something to offer I feel but his progress was hindered by Mourinho with his defensive tactics
Ivanovic miskeen getting molested at right back looks very vulnerable he needs go, Hazard his asking to leave mate faking the injury against Leicester was the clearest signs he wanted to go out but we'll see though, Texeira is nice and a gamble but I prefer Aubameyang cause he done well with St.Etienne and Dortmund and could do well with Chelsea too.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Lol at he's fatser than Martial :drakekidding:

2015/16 in all competitions
Martial has 8 goals and 4 assists while Dybala has 10 goals and 5 assists they both have great future's but I'll take Martial any day of the week. Even if he wasn't a United player I'd still pick him over Dybala.:kobeok:

What's with the faux stats :hahaidiot:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The EPL this season:whew:
Man United/New Castle U and Assanal/Lolpool matches :wow1:
Assanal always bottling it when it matters the most.siilaanyolaugh Walahi I was crying at how good their defense made Firmini look like a world beater.:mjlol: They got Stoke away next and Chelski after that. Hopefully they lose both games. We all know it's that time of the year when their title hopes goes to ashes.:mjlaugh:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
The welsh xavi salvaged a point for the reds, Girouds 2nd goal should've been enough, now we face Stokelona and we are at the mercy of the first class graduate of the University of Ibrahimovic, Arnautovic..:damn::eminemdamn:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
i feel like we won the CL
SGaScm5.png

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Everton got robbed of a 3pt. Clearly the c*nt of a ref added an extra minute in the end and the SOB Terry was offside.:pacspit::pacspit:
This is the same club that thinks the refs are always against them. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

smashed-computer.gif

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Everton got robbed of a 3pt. Clearly the c*nt of a ref added an extra minute in the end and the SOB Terry was offside.:pacspit::pacspit:
This is the same club that thinks the refs are always against them. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

smashed-computer.gif
It's not our fault m8, Everton are amateurs in parking the bus while at 2-0 and 3-2 lead :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending