Barclays Premier League Thread 15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
1-1 away draw at Leicester City. How do you feel about that @Air Jalam .

Walahi Rooney is done. Utterly useless today again. United as a whole are slow and predictable.

Chris Smalling is a beast though. Top defender.

Boring weekend of footbal tbh. I'll take the draw away from home. Rojo was injured and we had to play the dreaded 352 again. The boys didn't do bad beside the counter attack which led to the goal. Young and Darmian should've done better. They caught us fast as Smalldini and Blind were coming back from taking the corner.
Offense was meh. No urgency for most of the time. Before we tied the game we didn't even look like a team that wanted to level the score.:wtf:We were fuking doing stupid side pssses, back passes as usual like some idiots.:snoop:Walahi I sometimes think these guys are robots and LVG controls them. We played a bit better in the second half. Created half decent chances but as ususl didn't convert them.

Bro I've been defending Rooney from fans who wanted him dropped since day one. I always had an excuse for him but as of today I've run out of them. The sooner us hardcore Rooney fans realize the old non stop running Rooney who would score goals for fun is long gone the better. He has hindered our attack. I thought Mata slow ass on the wing was bad and slowed us down but Rooney is way worse. Rooney can't even do chack shit as a 10. He needs to be droped ASAP but it won't happen unless he pick's up an injury which will leave him out for a bit. I wish no harm on him but it has come to a point where we fans hope for an injury rather than LVG saying to him Rooney you've been shit I'm dropping you.

I want Herrera in his place. Without Herrera United is clueless on offense. Kid takes risk unlike others and Mata plays much better when he plays. But as long as Rooney is healthy Herrera will ride the bench.:mjsuitcry:
Man I wish LVG abandoned his silly philosophy and let the players play attracting football. Why is that so hard to ask. I applaud him for fixing our defense even with little to no big name being signed.

Mike Smalldini has been a revelation bruh. :rejoice: I wish he was our captain he deserves it more than Rooney. That sending off against Citeh last season was a blessing Walahi.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Boring weekend of footbal tbh. I'll take the draw away from home. Rojo was injured and we had to play the dreaded 352 again. The boys didn't do bad beside the counter attack which led to the goal. Young and Darmian should've done better. They caught us fast as Smalldini and Blind were coming back from taking the corner.
Offense was meh. No urgency for most of the time. Before we tied the game we didn't even look like a team that wanted to level the score.:wtf:We were fuking doing stupid side pssses, back passes as usual like some idiots.:snoop:Walahi I sometimes think these guys are robots and LVG controls them. We played a bit better in the second half. Created half decent chances but as ususl didn't convert them.

Bro I've been defending Rooney from fans who wanted him dropped since day one. I always had an excuse for him but as of today I've run out of them. The sooner us hardcore Rooney fans realize the old non stop running Rooney who would score goals for fun is long gone the better. He has hindered our attack. I thought Mata slow ass on the wing was bad and slowed us down but Rooney is way worse. Rooney can't even do chack shit as a 10. He needs to be droped ASAP but it won't happen unless he pick's up an injury which will leave him out for a bit. I wish no harm on him but it has come to a point where we fans hope for an injury rather than LVG saying to him Rooney you've been shit I'm dropping you.

I want Herrera in his place. Without Herrera United is clueless on offense. Kid takes risk unlike others and Mata plays much better when he plays. But as long as Rooney is healthy Herrera will ride the bench.:mjsuitcry:
Man I wish LVG abandoned his silly philosophy and let the players play attracting football. Why is that so hard to ask. I applaud him for fixing our defense even with little to no big name being signed.

Mike Smalldini has been a revelation bruh. :rejoice: I wish he was our captain he deserves it more than Rooney. That sending off against Citeh last season was a blessing Walahi.

Very spot on summary of Unted right now. Van Gaal is sucking the life out of United.

Give Martial and Mata and Herrera and Memphis the license to do what they want and they will cause untold damage.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
:dead1::deadrose::mjlaugh:

To be fair, Smaldini has become a very good defender.

STOP IT!

150529155406-facebook-gif-7-custom-1.gif

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
What's happening to Assanal? They've chocked two straight weeks. Losing to West Brom and today getting away with a lucky draw against newly promoted Norwich city?:mjlaugh:

@RedStar
:ufdup: Respect Smalldini he's earned the nick.:win:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
laptop_attack.gif
That's it I'm tired of this oday. He needs to be sacked ASAP. I've been #LVGIN for a long time but I'm switching camps today. I just can't take it. It's gotten to a point where I don't even wanna look forward to watching United play. Everything is predictable with this oday. He sold so many good squad players and it backed fired on him. Chicha gone scoring goals for fun with Leverkusen. He sold Rafael and bought Shaw and no back up. He's the guy that thought Valencia would be enough for a back up at either LB or RB and didn't even think about injuries and plan b's. I really thought he'd work for us. We thought he'd bring back our attaking football that we are famous for but no he brought us back passes and side passes. He brought us boring football. He was given so much money that he didn't even spend it wise. He's playing players out of positions, playing formations that never work with the players he fields.

It's about time we go separate ways with this oday. Sack him now or the end of the season. Ancelotti said he'd be open to joining us but only in the summer and not in the middle of the season. Go after him LVG can't keep managing us. I rather we had Moyes and struggle than spend all we have and be a laughing stock that we are at the moment. Enough is enough #LVGOUT

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
laptop_attack.gif
That's it I'm tired of this oday. He needs to be sacked ASAP. I've been #LVGIN for a long time but I'm switching camps today. I just can't take it. It's gotten to a point where I don't even wanna look forward to watching United play. Everything is predictable with this oday. He sold so many good squad players and it backed fired on him. Chicha gone scoring goals for fun with Leverkusen. He sold Rafael and bought Shaw and no back up. He's the guy that thought Valencia would be enough for a back up at either LB or RB and didn't even think about injuries and plan b's. I really thought he'd work for us. We thought he'd bring back our attaking football that we are famous for but no he brought us back passes and side passes. He brought us boring football. He was given so much money that he didn't even spend it wise. He's playing players out of positions, playing formations that never work with the players he fields.

It's about time we go separate ways with this oday. Sack him now or the end of the season. Ancelotti said he'd be open to joining us but only in the summer and not in the middle of the season. Go after him LVG can't keep managing us. I rather we had Moyes and struggle than spend all we have and be a laughing stock that we are at the moment. Enough is enough #LVGOUT

Lol.

I left when it was 1-1 thinking United snatch a late winner. Wtf is wrong with van Gaal. I think the pendulum has officially swung amongst United fans and most are #LVGOUT

Well at least you're not Chelsea lol

Awww united fans getting a bit emotional. I understand, it's been a bad week, but I hope it continues. Red cunts, without fergie you guys will never reach greatness again, and he's gone forever! haaaaa

cunts lol

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Lol.

I left when it was 1-1 thinking United snatch a late winner. Wtf is wrong with van Gaal. I think the pendulum has officially swung amongst United fans and most are #LVGOUT

Well at least you're not Chelsea lol
Lol bruh nigga subbed Fellaini who was playing ok right when we get free kick and we are looking to get the W lmao. The last two games he's made some head scratching subs. Only about 5% fans are still on his side and they'll smell the coffee soon. I wouldn't really be mad at him if it wasn't for his transfer miss mangemnt and stupid philosophy tbh. Injuries are part of the game every team deals with it but his stupid philosophy and not letting players express themselves is fuking us over.

Do you think Leicester will beat Chelski tomorrow? With New Castle beating Spuds it's a must win game for Chelski or they'll be 17th.obamadatazz nvm they'll stay 16 buy will be a point off relegation. They're embarrassing the league Walahi worst champions ever they deserve to be relegated.

T

Tokio

at Man united there is one problem, we don't have natural instinct predator like striker anymore. Rooney is too slow and can't even make a proper pass anymore with out losing possession. I am really mad at LVG for the fact that he sold chicha, the guy banged hatrick the other day at bayern lev :eminemdamn:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Mahrez and Vardy what a deadly combo :wow::wow1: If they don't go to big clubs in the summer man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending