Barclays Premier League Thread 15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
So we're signing the new Henry? I thought Dat Guy Welbz was the new Henry?:drakelaugh:

Anyway United is set to sign a 19 year old French wonder kid who's been called the new Henry. He plays for Monaco and did some shit here and there against Assanal last season in their CL win. Kid is going to cost us arm and leg lmao. He's going to be the most expensive teenager ever. :damedamn:Hope son doesn't flop but knowing United they do good with young unknown players.

Sterling, KDB and now this kid teams are spending too much on young players.

DDG is gone, so is Chicha and Januzaj will go on a loan to BVB.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Young players are getting too expensive nowadays ninyow. Don't matter if they're known or unknown.

Loool Martial the next Henry yeah right watch him be the next Babel :drakelaugh:

Wenger needs to sign a striker tomorrow, if not another 4th place finish and depending on how well English teams do in the champions league next season it might not be enough ):

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@SBerahino: Sad how i cant say exactly how the club has treated me but i can officially say i will never play Jeremy Peace.

:gladbron:

@BBCSporf: BREAKING: Live scenes of Saido Berahino trying to leave West Brom.

:drakelaugh:#FreeBerahino

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
So the window is closed

Arsenal sign nobody (lol)

Man Utd sign a 19 year old French boy for £36m but they managed to keep De Gea.

Chelsea fail to sign Marquinhos. But sign a nobody from Reading (lol).

Man City are the real winnners here.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
So the window is closed

Arsenal sign nobody (lol)

Man Utd sign a 19 year old French boy for £36m but they managed to keep De Gea.

Chelsea fail to sign Marquinhos. But sign a nobody from Reading (lol).

Man City are the real winnners here.
Chelski lol thy loaned the kid

I agree City did the best business. I just hope they don't embarrass the league in the CL with the good squad they have now.
Assanal :mjlol:That nacas P Morgan has been calacaling since early morning on Twitter LoL. Can your believe the nerve of Assanal fans thinking they are title contenders? LoL. Their defense is shit and they have no strikers yet after one win some idiot experts think they're back in the hunt for the title. Assanal fans are the most delusional fans on planet earth. We will win the league bay kula soo ag tagan yihiin with their shit team.

Don't class me as one of those delusional cunts, not any more anyway. I have a confession to make, I am no longer a gunner..I can't emotionally attach myself to a blood sucking jew that shops at ALDI. How are we the only team in the top 5 European leagues to NOT sign an outfield player? I honestly hope we finish 8th, just so he is fired and people can mock him forever for not saving his career and retiring 10 years ago. Obviously I won't "come out" so easily to my boys. I'm not ready to be ridiculed just yet :mjcry:

VicePrez aren't you an arsenal fan? I mean why else is Ramsey your avatar?

Bielsa

VIP
Don't class me as one of those delusional cunts, not any more anyway. I have a confession to make, I am no longer a gunner..I can't emotionally attach myself to a blood sucking jew that shops at ALDI. How are we the only team in the top 5 European leagues to NOT sign an outfield player? I honestly hope we finish 8th, just so he is fired and people can mock him forever for not saving his career and retiring 10 years ago. Obviously I won't "come out" so easily to my boys. I'm not ready to be ridiculed just yet :mjcry:

VicePrez aren't you an arsenal fan? I mean why else is Ramsey your avatar?

:heh::mjlol::mjlaugh::pachah1:

Bielsa

VIP
I'm not an Arsenal fan btw. I'm just an Aaron Ramsey fan. One of the best British talents today.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Yeah he can be worldclass easily if Wenger stops playing him on the wings. Who do you support?
Ramsey and world class shouldn't be in the same sentence. He will never be WC player never.:camby:Are you that nigga delusional nigga Jaidi? :drakelaugh:

Anyway who will you be supporting now? Or you'll just be sidelined till Wenger is gone?

Ramsey and world class shouldn't be in the same sentence. He will never be WC player never.:camby:Are you that nigga delusional nigga Jaidi? :drakelaugh:

Anyway who will you be supporting now? Or you'll just be sidelined till Wenger is gone?

Come on he was linked with a move to Barca he's gotta be special right? :troll:
I dunno maybe City lool or I may just become a fan of football, til Wenger leaves anyway.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Come on he was linked with a move to Barca he's gotta be special right? :troll:
I dunno maybe City lool or I may just become a fan of football, til Wenger leaves anyway.

Lol he's shit ninyow.

Be like that nigga colonel from somnet. He roasts every team. We don't know who he support but word is he supports one of the small teams but he never reveals it.:drakelaugh:He's jokes tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending