Barclays Premier League Thread 15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Wolfsburg and PSV are no easy tasks but I think Manchester United will scrape through.

Chelsea will finish 1st
Man City 1st
Arsenal 2nd
Man Utd 1st

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Hopefully all EPL teams make it far we can't fuk up or else Serie A will take one of our spots.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Good games this weekend.
I'm watching Assanal away at NCU. The dumb Mitrovic ruins the game by committing a silly foul on Coq. :pacspit:

Another NCU player is on a yellow I hope he gets subbed. NCU is playing well so far with 10 men. Their defending is excellent. :wow:

Walcott had a good chance but it was Saved by Krul. He is on a good form. Hope he keeps it up. I wanna see Assanal drop points again. :banderas:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Loserpool down 2-0 at home to West Ham.:dead1::mjlaugh:

West Ham smacked Assanal away and they're making Loserpool look like fools in their own backyard after those 2 lucky wins. I'm starting to like West Ham.:banderas:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Lovren :dead1::mjlol:

Cheslki and Loserpool both lost at home. :hemad:My Saturday couldn't begin any better. :banderas:

Bielsa

VIP
Lovren :dwill:

What happened to the decent CB that was playing for Southampton 2 years ago? This guy has turned into a comical cartoon character. Thats as bad of defending as I have seen in a long time.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:jcoleno::mjcry: Sinjiga ayaydaa wase wax ka badal naadiga.:pacspit:Ayaydaadii sanka qalooc sanayd was. We don't need a striker kulaha and he sold RVP.:pacspit:I was so close to fuking up my tv screen so many times today. 1-0 up and Swansea comes back to win. Two easily avoidable goals conceded. Don't ever play long ball you fuking c*nt just find a other ways to beat teams. Walahi if this oday gets fired before the new year I wouldn't be surprised. He's an arrogant wacal. Fuk your philosophy and your love for keeping possession. I hope you slip on a banana peel.

JS50503230.jpg

:drakelaugh:

Bielsa

VIP
:pachah1:

Van Gaal has a lot to answer for. When David de Gea leaves will United stick with Romero in goal? That guy is terrible.

Also, Man City bought Kevin de Bruyne for £58m :whoa:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Yea he's shit. Unless DDG stays till the season end which I doubt cause he might go on Tuesday but we gotta settle with Romero. I'm more upset about our offense than the goalkeeper tbh. We can't open teams really good in the EPL. When we do we fuk up our chances of scoring. Did you see the chances Rooney had two years ago he'd burry them.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
How does a Chelski flop go from 29m to 58m in a year?

Wolfsburg and Loserpool will look back at this in couple of years and laugh at city.

Bielsa

VIP
How does a Chelski flop go from 29m to 58m in a year?

Wolfsburg and Loserpool will look back at this in couple of years and laugh at city.

Nah I think Sterlling will be a success. I see him becoming the English David Silva. He's only 20 years old remember.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Nah I think Sterlling will be a success. I see him becoming the English David Silva. He's only 20 years old remember.
He will be an alright player not world class. Sometimes ninyow English media overhypes their talents and they turn out to be average. If Sterling keep his head straight and works hard he will do fine.
Man can't wait for his return to Juan filed. They'll boo the shit out of him. I hope he shuts them up and scores a goal or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts