Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This dude impersonated LVG perfectly.
"I have my my folder" "their is nothing in today" :dead::chrisfreshhah:

"We were playing football they're playing martial
arts inside" :damn::jcoleno::mjcry::mjlaugh:

Great banter reer Assanal.

Fuckk United, I'm glad we smashed them it's a shame we didn't score more. f*ck Brendan too, a new manager won't change anything for Liverpool, their times forever gone :cool:

Listening to Jose Mourinho's match interview after the 3 nil lost to Southampton, I feel sorry for dude
if he gets the sack, what other team is there available for the special one? He would have to wait on Ryan Giggs
to flop at Manchester United or for Pellegrini to get the sack.

The only option would be Juventus because he's practically managed every big club around Europe.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Listening to Jose Mourinho's match interview after the 3 nil lost to Southampton, I feel sorry for dude
if he gets the sack, what other team is there available for the special one? He would have to wait on Ryan Giggs
to flop at Manchester United or for Pellegrini to get the sack.

The only option would be Juventus because he's practically managed every big club around Europe.

Bayern Munich when Guardiola leaves, which according to rumours he might do in the summer.

You're right thought there aren't many clubs left for Jose to work for.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
A clean sheet and a payback. After the shameful game against Assanal.obamadatazz

Herrera gets back on the starting 11 with a stellar performance. I have yet to understand what LVG has against this kid? I swear if he takes him out of the starting 11 again I'm going to old Trafford myself and :angryman: the old man.
Rojo back did his thing so did Jones.:ehh:
Smalldini :wow:What a beast he has turn into after the disastrous game against Citeh last season.

Captain Wazza scores his 187th EPL goal. He's tied with halyey Andy Cole for 2nd in all time EPL goals. :wow1::rejoice:

Memphis and Blind were dropped cause of how horrific they've played for the Dutch team which I understand. Memphis needs to get his head cleared cause if he doesn't start putting in work he will rot on the bench.:kobeok:

Martial :banderas:The kid does magic in every game. If only niggaz finish this kid would be having an assist every game. He made Coleman his .:damn:At one point I wanted to call 911 for the nigga cause of the abuse he was receiving.:mjlol:Nigga won't sleep tonight after the abuse he endured.:mjlaugh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
West Ham should be up 2-1 The ball clearly looked like it passed the line.
Nvm the whole ball didn't cross the line.

Matic is sent off.

West Ham will finish them off in the second half.

I swear if Mourinho comes up with excuses for Matic second yellow or his send off I will lose the bit remaining respect I have for him. Matic is an idiot. Both his fouls were dumb but watch Mourinho say his player did nothing wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts