Barclays Premier League Thread 15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The draw is about to take place in an hour or so.

My United is likely to draw Barca or Bayern :jcoleno:but I hope it doesn't happen and City gets them.

As for today we're finna put Club Brugge to the sword and finish them of.:wow1:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I like how they change the seeding so only league winners in the top countries get seeded, and f*ck the rest.

Imagine a group with Chelsea and Real Madrid. These two haven't played each other competetvely in over a decade. About time they got to meet each other.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Right bro Chelski has been geting favorable draws about time they give them a hard one but I don't see it happening.

City hasn't had a favorable draws the last few seasons and I don't think they will this season either.
La Liga got 5 teams in the CL a new record. Even tho I dislike my rivals in the EPL, I want them to do good cause were lacking atm compared to the La Liga. :francis:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Yea my fault.

Captain Wazza wih a hat trick. My guy answered his critics.:banderas: He was gone but he just scored a damn hat trick.:wow1:

Were up 4-0 7-1 on aggregate told ya we would slaughter this small club today.:diddyswag:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Group A: Paris Saint-Germain, Real Madrid, Shakhtar Donetsk, Malmo

Group B: PSV Eindhoven, Manchester United, CSKA Moscow, Wolfsburg

Group C: Benfica, Atletico Madrid, Galatasaray, Astana

Group D: Juventus, Manchester City, Sevilla, Borussia Monchengladbach

Group E: Barcelona, Bayer Leverkusen, Roma, BATE Borisov

Group F: Bayern Munich, Arsenal, Olympiacos, DNK Dinamo

Group G: Chelsea, Porto, Dynamo Kiev, Maccabi Tel Aviv

Group H: Zenit Saint Petersburg, Valencia, Lyon, Gent

Shit I wanted Wolfsburg to go to group D but I ain't tripping. Hopefully they won't have KDB. It will be nice to play lord Bendtner.:banderas:

Bielsa

VIP
Arsenal will finish second again and meet Barcelona in the next round and go out again. :mjlol:

Bielsa

VIP
Group G: Chelsea, Porto, Dynamo Kiev, Maccabi Tel Aviv

These guys will sleep walk through to the group stages.

Group H: Zenit Saint Petersburg, Valencia, Lyon, Gent

That has to be the dullest group. I like Valencia though.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Arsenal will finish second again and meet Barcelona in the next round and go out again. :mjlol:
Get demolished in the group stage by Bayern than get humiliated by Barca. Couldn't happen to a better team tbh.:hemad:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Btw watch the special one come out and say his team is in a tough group.:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending