Barclays Premier League Thread 15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:chrisfreshhah::mjlol:The humiliation Ivonivic has endured this season:meleshame:This is the same guy people were praising last season. :kanyehmm:

This years Chelski reminds me of our first year under Moyes. We were defending the league tittle with old players and bums like Cleverley, Evans etc but hey at least Moyes didn't start as bad as the special one.:mjlaugh:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I have a prediction for the Arsenal - United game.

Arsenal full backs will bomb forward relentlessly. Martial will stand on the left touch line and wait for the ball, and run at the CBs and either score or square it to the upcoming Memphis.

Arsenal will huff and puff but United will go home with at least a point.

Arsenal are very predictable.

I have a prediction for the Arsenal - United game.

Arsenal full backs will bomb forward relentlessly. Martial will stand on the left touch line and wait for the ball, and run at the CBs and either score or square it to the upcoming Memphis.

Arsenal will huff and puff but United will go home with at least a point.

Arsenal are very predictable.

They are. I'm just hoping we don't implode like we always do. Too scared to even make a prediction, I'm just hoping the lads do me proud :xgoltwn:

I think it's going to be a tight game. I hope it to be one those games where Arsenal just can't set a foot wrong. Coyg!

Bielsa

VIP
United have been humbled. They were top for a week and thought they were all that. :heh:

Air Jalam, my nigga. Just take the L. It was a bad day today:friendhug:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
United have been humbled. They were top for a week and thought they were all that. :heh:

Air Jalam, my nigga. Just take the L. It was a bad day today:friendhug:
Everybody thinks they're the shit when they're on top till an L is giving to them. I never once said we will win the league or anything of that sort while we were on top. We are still a team finding it's identity. I just hope January comes really fast cause we need a back up LB. Young and Valencia can't continue playing there we will get exposed more and more.
:francis:

I have never seen Arsenal own us like that in a half like today. They didn't let us put two passes together forget about giving our front 4 any chances in that first half.

Arsenal did well today. Congrars to them.:nvjpqts:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Damn no more making fun of the football genius at Loserpool:mjcry:

I'm hearing they got Klopp locked in for 3 years. Dude has the chance to revive the club if they let him do his thing.

Having Klopp in the EPL is going to be nice.:obama:

Bielsa

VIP
Damn no more making fun of the football genius at Loserpool:mjcry:

I'm hearing they got Klopp locked in for 3 years. Dude has the chance to revive the club if they let him do his thing.

Having Klopp in the EPL is going to be nice.:obama:

If they get Klopp he will revive them and they won't be the butt of everyone's jokes now. :mjcry:

I hope they don't get Klopp. I wanna keep mocking Liverpool

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
If they get Klopp he will revive them and they won't be the butt of everyone's jokes now. :mjcry:

I hope they don't get Klopp. I wanna keep mocking Liverpool
Unless they already made a deal with Klopp I don't know why they'd fire Brenda.

Klopp is a great manger ninyow you saw how well he was doing in Bundesliga with the giant Bayern taking his best players. He knows how to get the best of what he has.

I really hope Loserpool is stupid enough to pass on his service.

Status
Not open for further replies.