Barclays Premier League Thread 15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelski defeat would have made a perfect weekend,Newcastle are a :trash: team.

They let a bloody mediocre team comeback from 2nil down :snoop:

United looking good baby, more weekend like this and 21st league title would be in the bag come May:win:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Chelski defeat would have made a perfect weekend,Newcastle are a :trash: team.

They let a bloody mediocre team comeback from 2nil down :snoop:

United looking good baby, more weekend like this and 21st league title would be in the bag come May:win:
After they gave Chelski the first goal I knew they'd give up another one. They could've lost if it wasn't for Krul in the end. They have good players but this manager ain't getting the best out of them. But yea I agree weekend would've been much better had Chelski lost.

We got Assanal next. Big game hopefully we will beat them.

Can't wait for MOD. :banderas:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
5 goals for Aguero :wow:Nigga is tearing apart Newcastle:francis:

Citeh up 6-1 with 20 minutes to go.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Mourinho did Matic wrong Walahi. He brings him on at HT, he does ok and then takes him off smh.
Tbh Mourinho has lost the plot. Taking off Willian and leaving the fraud Oscar on :mindblown:

Idgaf tho I'm enjoying this as is everybody who isn't a Chelski fan.:lolbron:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
See you tmrw in the Emirates. I am looking forward to that game.
Fo show bro. As usual it will be a close game unless we some how do another 8-2 on y'all.obamadatazzTurtlesacker will be in huge trouble tomorrow.:banderas:

Fo show bro. As usual it will be a close game unless we some how do another 8-2 on y'all.obamadatazzTurtlesacker will be in huge trouble tomorrow.:banderas:
Haha. Don't remind me of that bloody result.. Disaster! I hope we start with Gabriel. The prospect of Martial vs Merte is going to ruin my sleep.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Haha. Don't remind me of that bloody result.. Disaster! I hope we start with Gabriel. The prospect of Martial vs Merte is going to ruin my sleep.
LoL Anderson/Cleverley smacked y'all lmao.

Yea I'm pretty sure LVG will tell Martial to attack Turtlesacker every chance he gets. Another thing that will be your down fall is your full backs. They like to go up here and there so Turtlesacker might be exposed a lot.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
"Hazard is better than Ronaldo":chrisfreshhah:Umm :cosbyhmm:How about hell to the mf canjeelo no.

LoL Anderson/Cleverley smacked y'all lmao.

Yea I'm pretty sure LVG will tell Martial to attack Turtlesacker every chance he gets. Another thing that will be your down fall is your full backs. They like to go up here and there so Turtlesacker might be exposed a lot.
Either way I think it's going to be an interesting game, may the best team win.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Jose looks like a beaten man. What are the odds that Roman will get rid of him before they face Villa in two weeks?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Mourinho did Matic wrong Walahi. He brings him on at HT, he does ok and then takes him off smh.
Tbh Mourinho has lost the plot. Taking off Willian and leaving the fraud Oscar on :mindblown:

Idgaf tho I'm enjoying this as is everybody who isn't a Chelski fan.:lolbron:

I felt so bad for Matic walahi.

Fabregas has been qashin for 9 months now and Ivanovic has turned into a total liability but he choses to f*ck with Matic instead.

Jose has lost the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts