Barclays Premier League Thread 15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Hopefully this is the last time we see Mertersacker in the starting line up. I'm actually more optimistic
of our chances of winning the league once we get all our regulars back. We looked a better side than
a 11 men Chelsea team who don't seem to have learned how to kill matches vs 10 men, remember the PSG game?:drakewtf:

How did West Ham find Kouyate and Leicester with Kante, these are proper players who remind me of a fit Diaby. We are relying on Flamini who does fuck all defensively and offers little in the midfield :mugshotman:

At least you've signed that Egyptian guy now.

Flamini and Mertesacker are painful to watch.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Who's funnier, Andy Tate or Claude? Lol.

Claude sounds like a rambling alcoholic and Andy Tate's accent kills me :lol:

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Who's funnier, Andy Tate or Claude? Lol.

Claude sounds like a rambling alcoholic and Andy Tate's accent kills me :lol:
It's a tough one, i'll go for Claude always consistent truly loyal fan him and TY battles:ftw9nwa: Mr. I don't caare doesn't engage with interviews that much these days.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
someone tell me how Obafemi Martins is still only 31? i swear this nigga was 31 in his Inter days :sheed:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
someone tell me how Obafemi Martins is still only 31? i swear this nigga was 31 in his Inter days :sheed:
Obi is doing work for my Sounders. Hopefully he stays 31 till he wins us a MLS title.siilaanyolaugh

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Portland winning the cup before yall musta been huge ass L esp since they been in the league less:deadrose:
Smh I was rooting for the Crew in the final. Ni99as got destroyed in the first 12 minutes :damn: Shit that game didn't deserve to be a final.

Status
Not open for further replies.