Barawanis Do The Somali Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Probably nothing more cringe than diaspora Somalis trying to carve the somali identity through the proxy.

Also didn't these people come back majority Somali in their tests?

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Probably nothing more cringe than diaspora Somalis trying to carve the somali identity through the proxy.

Also didn't these people come back majority Somali in their tests?
I don't see a genetics video on their channel. But, what do you mean "these people come back majority Somali" -- what's Somali? You mean the Somali-East African makeup?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I don't see a genetics video on their channel. But, what do you mean "these people come back majority Somali" -- what's Somali? You mean the Somali-East African makeup?

Yeah majority EA. Which they can only get from horners iirc.

I might be wrong though

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Barawanis are literally the only people in Somalia who don't speak Somali. Even full Yemenis who have lived in Somalia <60 years speak perfect Somali. im pretty sure it's on purpose.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Are they the clan that got raped by the Portuguese? I dont see anything wrong with the comment that said they are not Somali, they dont speak Somali.

Which one of you is Ludba! He parked himself in my comment section a few times. I know he's on this website.loool

That comment section erupted.

RIP to Barawa. Darood and Hawiye have no patience is seeing a Barwanii city develop. Sad but it's the absolute truth. Barwaniis are becoming more and more marginalized in Somali politics and business.

#ReviveBarawa

How are they Barwani? They speak like how regular somalis speak and they look like 100% somali. I know how reer xamars look and they look nothing like them.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Which one of you is Ludba! He parked himself in my comment section a few times. I know he's on this website.loool

That comment section erupted.

RIP to Barawa. Darood and Hawiye have no patience is seeing a Barwanii city develop. Sad but it's the absolute truth. Barwaniis are becoming more and more marginalized in Somali politics and business.

#ReviveBarawa
I wouldn't be surprised bro loool. Your latest video was great, keep up it bro :nvjpqts:

VixR

Veritas
How are they Barwani? They speak like how regular somalis speak and they look like 100% somali. I know how reer xamars look and they look nothing like them.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this! They don't look like the Barawanis in our circle. More mixed looking.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Who and what are barawinis. Are they like cad cads?
They're a minority group in Somalia of primarily mixed origin, like cad cads.
They speak Barwaani which is apparently a dialect of Swahili.
So they're a mixed group like cad cads but I think that's all they have in common.

Nacalaadaan I can't stand this cadcad fuckers -

In the west they will claim they are Somali barawani-

If you ask them directly as a Somali
They will reply with a speed of a light - anigaaa yemeni ayaan ahay-

Why can't they claim their true midgaan slave Yemeni identity nacaladaan nagu hoos nool, when they land in the western world.

These are same people who would throw you under the bus -

Am not Somali am a Yemeni-
By the way their are filthy dirty midgo.a

Not only that they want be given higher seats the Somali political system-

I say deport them kurtigood-iyaga iyo wixiii sheegta THE SOMALI soil/land.

They're a minority group in Somalia of primarily mixed origin, like cad cads.
They speak Barwaani which is apparently a dialect of Swahili.
So they're a mixed group like cad cads but I think that's all they have in common.
All of them look Somali but they speak a chimwiwi/swahili lingo
:holeup:
Do they have bantu in them?

Nacalaadaan I can't stand this cadcad fuckers -

In the west they will claim they are Somali barawani-

If you ask them directly as a Somali
They will reply with a speed of a light - anigaaa yemeni ayaan ahay-

Why can't they claim their true midgaan slave Yemeni identity nacaladaan nagu hoos nool, when they land in the western world.

These are same people who would throw you under the bus -

Am not Somali am a Yemeni-
By the way their are filthy dirty midgo.a

Not only that they want be given higher seats the Somali political system-

I say deport them kurtigood-iyaga iyo wixiii sheegta THE SOMALI soil/land.
:idontlike::idontlike::idontlike::idontlike::snoop::whoa::whew:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending