BAP Twitter

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
How do I get this shite off my TL. They’re honestly just a bunch of reactionary pseudo homosexuals who jerk themselves off to the idea of being “Hellenist Bodybuilders”. I’m pretty sure it’s the inspiration behind much of troll’s trolling since they’ve bit off from the “Hyperborea” aesthetics and transplanted that onto the idea of Macrobia

you get presented with things that are somewhat adjacent to the things you like, so maybe you subconciously want to get yoked. Plus if you're on this site youre probably some weirdo faschy, I had to search up what hyperborea was in this context, lol.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
you get presented with things that are somewhat adjacent to the things you like, so maybe you subconciously want to get yoked. Plus if you're on this site youre probably some weirdo faschy, I had to search up what hyperborea was in this context, lol.
Don’t just search it up, research it. Hyperborea is the land of your ancestors, not that macaroni shit.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
It’s because I used to follow this podcast called Red Scare and then the two birds on it started to get into the BAP stuff. Then overnight my Twitter has been inundated with it

How do I get this shite off my TL. They’re honestly just a bunch of reactionary pseudo homosexuals who jerk themselves off to the idea of being “Hellenist Bodybuilders”. I’m pretty sure it’s the inspiration behind much of troll’s trolling since they’ve bit off from the “Hyperborea” aesthetics and transplanted that onto the idea of Macrobia
BAP is just a gay jew

Trending