banu hashim

the darood lineage is verified yet what about the genetics daroods belong to e-m35 but do they belong to a common subclade arounf the time of prophet muhammad SAW btw im MJ

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The biggest problem is that there are Arabs who are V32 sun group who constantly try to claim Daroods and other Somalis as Arabs.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
i cant lie
Daroods and Isaaqs have confirmed (certificates) lineage to Banu hashim. But Daroods are E-V32 sub group, and Isaaq the majority are on sun group T the rest E-V32. And Banu hashim I believe most of them are J sun group. Especially the prophet lineage is believed to be on J sun group.

The biggest problem is that there are Arabs who are V32 sun group who constantly try to claim Daroods and other Somalis as Arabs.
I'm MJ, but I find this to be funny. I saw the V32 Arabs on Twitter basically saying J haplogroup Arabs are foreigners that have no claim on the land. It's pretty funny.

Psychologist

Changemaker
it has been confirmed Alx. We are currently working on how we should deport them, and every other clan that claims another land lineage.

Ina sha allah in the 5 years upcoming, 70% of Somali clans will be deport back to their homeland.
200.gif