Bantus complaining about Tutsi domination

NidarNidar

Punisher
I really don’t think so cause Kenya the ruling party is Bantu and sometimes nilote. So we really don’t impose danger for them. And our population is Almost 5 million in Kenya unlike the Tutsi who are 1.5 million people. Plus nfd have the Somalis back home and Ethiopia one too. There is at least 30+ million Somalis in Horn of Africa.
Not just that if there was any sort of genocide shit going on every single Somali would be honour bound to pick up weapons.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Not smart? They are apparently running 3 stable countries when somalis cant even run one. I have to assume they are. Have you heard of the Wallaga massacre? I am afraid same thing but large scale would take place since kenya has the backing of many western countries.
Hey we have Djibouti 🇩🇯 so give us credit.
Donald Trump GIF by NowThis

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I wish all the best to Djibouti. They should get rid of corruption and develop their country. Also whats with all the military bases? Do you like ismail omar geele? Heard a lot of unfavorable stuff about him

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Not just that if there was any sort of genocide shit going on every single Somali would be honour bound to pick up weapons.
Every Somali my ass. Somalis have no honour, if you followed Somali politics & history for the last 100 years you would know that honour is a trait absent in Somali culture. We are not like the Pashtuns or the Bedouin Arabs.

Wonky

Djiboutian 🇩🇯
I wish all the best to Djibouti. They should get rid of corruption and develop their country. Also whats with all the military bases? Do you like ismail omar geele? Heard a lot of unfavorable stuff about him
I don’t know much about Djibouti politically wise, I’m not that interested in politics so I’m unable to answer that question.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Nuts, they should lock up the people who did that trying to instigate another genocide of sorts. What they did in the 90s was absolutely bananas.

Trending