Bantus complaining about Tutsi domination

These niggas dominate 3 counties Rwanda, Burundi, Uganda and it’s about to be 4 if M23 succeeds in Congo. East African community is really Tutsi African federation.
https://www.xtrafrica.com/news/the-criticisms-of-rwanda's-security-forces-composition-and-the-echoes-of-apartheid
1714243148907.png

1714243131074.png

1714243102400.png

1714243083667.png

1714243438134.png

Inkaar is coming back to bite them in the ass. Long Live Tutsi dominance of Rwanda.

Hard for me or any rational person with a brain to sympathize with Hutus when we all know what they did to the Tutsis.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Somalis who live in nirobi are in danger but the one who live in nfd will be ok.
These british worshipping kikuyus are getting pumped with money and advanced weapons whilst nfd somalis barely got ak47s. Yeah a genocide is brewing and eminent

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
These british worshipping kikuyus are getting pumped with money and advanced weapons whilst nfd somalis barely got ak47s. Yeah a genocide is brewing and eminent
I really don’t think so cause Kenya the ruling party is Bantu and sometimes nilote. So we really don’t impose danger for them. And our population is Almost 5 million in Kenya unlike the Tutsi who are 1.5 million people. Plus nfd have the Somalis back home and Ethiopia one too. There is at least 30+ million Somalis in Horn of Africa.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I really don’t think so cause Kenya the ruling party is Bantu and sometimes nilote. So we really don’t impose danger for them. And our population is Almost 5 million in Kenya unlike the Tutsi who are 1.5 million people. Plus nfd have the Somalis back home and Ethiopia one too. There is at least 30+ million Somalis in Horn of Africa.
Bantu kikuyu masai luo theyre all on the same side. And most of them are christian and they have a strong dislike of islam and muslims. As somalis propagate and their numbers rise they will surely be met with a harsh pushback. Also unfortunately I dont think somalis would do anything to help kenyan somalis I mean we already hate eachother and are doing nothing to help somalis out of the border in conflicts.

Nin123

VIP
Bantu kikuyu masai luo theyre all on the same side. And most of them are christian and they have a strong dislike of islam and muslims. As somalis propagate and their numbers rise they will surely be met with a harsh pushback. Also unfortunately I dont think somalis would do anything to help kenyan somalis I mean we already hate eachother and are doing nothing to help somalis out of the border in conflicts.
Nah we only disagree on politics and only Somalilander hate Somalis lol. Trust and believe Somalis will help the Kenyan one walhy.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Nah we only disagree on politics and only Somalilander hate Somalis lol. Trust and believe Somalis will help the Kenyan one walhy.
Doesnt change that they are loyal to kenya first. Uff they are too far gone wallahi. As for SL I doubt you cant reverse 30 years of propaganda. We puntlanders are turning into a little SL too.

Last edited:

Nin123

VIP
Doesnt change that they are loyal to kenya first. Uff they are too far gone wallahi. As for SL I doubt you can reverse 30 years of propaganda. We puntlanders are turning into a little SL too.
If puntland want to be independent it will achieve it easily unlike Somaliland we MJ are political superiors. We are in Canada and USA politics and one of us is in world Supreme Court. Isaaq are not politically smart people.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
If puntland want to be independent it will achieve it easily unlike Somaliland we MJ are political superiors. We are in Canada and USA politics and one of us is in world Supreme Court. Isaaq are not politically smart people.
I have to commend their PR team though. They are great at advertising because most of my ajnabi friends discovered what somaliland is. I am pro their independence if they stop forcing harti to be part of them. Best of luck to all of us. We need it

Nin123

VIP
I have to commend their PR team though. They are great at advertising because most of my ajnabi friends discovered what somaliland is. I am pro their independence if they stop forcing harti to be part of them. Best of luck to all of us. We need it
And one thing I want to add is Tutsi are not that smart to begin with. After the genocide they should created a country were they only live in like how the Jews did.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
And one thing I want to add is Tutsi are not that smart to begin with. After the genocide they should created a country were they only live in like how the Jews did.
Not smart? They are apparently running 3 stable countries when somalis cant even run one. I have to assume they are. Have you heard of the Wallaga massacre? I am afraid same thing but large scale would take place since kenya has the backing of many western countries.