Bantu & Oromo women are serious. Their population need to rise she says

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She is complaining about UN emergency donations- she says- Bariis and Mattresses donations are not ENOUGH!!!! why don't they send us MEN? I am ho.rny. :ooh:

@Bazed

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
christian bale GIF

She is complaining about UN emergency donations- she says- Bariis and Mattresses donations are not ENOUGH!!!! why don't they send us MEN? I am ho.rny. :ooh:

@Bazed

Masha'Allah, that is a very smart lady, who understands wherein lies the split, and that which is on the horizon. For a reason, women and children are separated from their men: fathers, brothers, and husbands to be offered free stuff. Reason: to own them.

If a woman has men in her life, she does not get offered free food etc. Just like in the West, particularly poor neighbourhoods, where women and children are separated from their husbands, and men in their lives, for a reason, for example if a women is not a single mother she does not get a Council house or child benefit, therefore she must remove the man out of her life: a toll to the death knell of the unit. In return and in time, the feeder of the family becomes the guardian, head of household.

The nucleus of a family is a man and woman, and on their own, women and children in a four quarters, without men, do not constitute a family.

That is the gist of the lady's message: she foresees the errs of congregating mothers and children inside camps whilst men are on the other side of the fence. But you knew that already.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Masha'Allah, that is a very smart lady, who understands wherein lies the split, and that which is on the horizon. For a reason, women and children are separated from their men: fathers, brothers, and husbands to be offered free stuff. Reason: to own them.

If a woman has men in her life, she does not get offered free food etc. Just like in the West, particularly poor neighbourhoods, where women and children are separated from their husbands, and men in their lives, for a reason, for example if a women is not a single mother she does not get a Council house or child benefit, therefore she must remove the man out of her life: a toll to the death knell of the unit. In return and in time, the feeder of the family becomes the guardian, head of household.

The nucleus of a family is a man and woman, and on their own, women and children in a four quarters, without men, do not constitute a family.

That is the gist of the lady's message: she foresees the errs of congregating mothers and children inside camps whilst men are on the other side of the fence. But you knew that already.

"If a woman has men in her life, she does not get offered free food etc. Just like in the West, particularly poor neighborhoods, where women and children are separated from their husbands, and men in their lives, for a reason, for example if a women is not a single mother she does not get a Council house or child benefit,"

I totally concur

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

@Bazed

I must confess on a deeper level - I HATE TO hear women say they want a man in the bed when cold weather approaches. Such talks coming from a fair sex is disgusting. It shows an indelicacy of reality. Women are not suppose to enjoy sex. Periodt. :susp:

A man and A woman do not enjoy sex the same. A man destroys the womans private parts during sex. This Bantu woman i guess has another idea. Maybe eat her man like the Chinese do?

I must confess on a deeper level - I HATE TO hear women say they want a man in the bed when cold weather approaches. Such talks coming from a fair sex is disgusting. It shows an indelicacy of reality. Women are not suppose to enjoy sex. Periodt. :susp:

A man and A woman do not enjoy sex the same. A man destroys the womans private parts during sex. This Bantu woman i guess has another idea. Maybe eat her man like the Chinese do?
wtf are you yappin about shawty