Bantu girl claims somali girls lead double lives, drinks, smokes, and acts like "good girl"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
@Yaxye25 when will your people stop obsessing over us????
Somali women Arent even thinking about bantu women, and they keep obsessing about them.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
She is just another jealous madow. Dont really know why they so obsessed with us. Only Somali men are allowed to bash Somali woman.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Is like bantus live for somalis

somali girl: breathes

Madow: y'all dont deserve to have good hair since yall cover with hajib

What shaaqo laan person goes today I’m gonna make a video on somalis. We must be doing great for soo many AA mentioning us in songs, talk shows ect

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Here’s a somnet thread about a Madow fighting this xalimo over her hair :drakelaugh:video got deleted tho
https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=367143
i cannot see the link but i know what your talking about since i saw the video theyre just fuckin jealous is eating them alive knowing we have the best hair in the world yet majority of us cover it with hijab and dont do "anything to it" i even saw a tweet where one british maadow say " somalian girls dont have good hair dont let them fool you"

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
i cannot see the link but i know what your talking about since i saw the video theyre just fuckin jealous is eating them alive knowing we have the best hair in the world yet majority of us cover it with hijab and dont do "anything to it" i even saw a tweet where one british maadow say " somalian girls dont have good hair dont let them fool you"
99.9% of their hate comes from a place of jealousy

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
They gotta pop 10 pain killers and have 20 backup brushes after brushing their hair :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
it all makes full sense all that hard work just to comb a small piece of their hair made them the title "angry black women" they have nothing going for them other than nothing.

this one so called "Madow" girl made a video "hating" on somali girls out of jealousy, yet we have a whole thread dedicated to her on a somali forum. you guys brought up her hair texture the fact that she is Madow who is hating now??

how come none of you heard the words she opened the video with or the context of her speech??. in my opinion she is absolutely right about somalis in general they act all holy around each other and family, but around ajinabis they turn into a whole different animal. the reason i say this is because i have seen it in real life too many times.

here is a story that took place in holland, a young somali cat was out and about in the dead of night longing for some late night sushi in a red light district, when he was met by an oday. the oday was on his way out of the red light district after feasting on some wild salmon, he said to the young man adeer i am lost do you know how i can get to (insert blank). the young fella knowing the business replied adeer be easy i am going in to get some myself.

so lets not shoot the messenger rather lets heed the message for it holds truth and yall know this.

:mybusiness:

Last edited:
LOL, I remember when I was in college. This madhow girl in my class was telling me about this. It was none of her business. Honestly, whole time I was thinking 'so?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending