Bantu Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I'm no expert but, didn't Bantus originate in West/Central Africa..?
If not, I stand corrected.
bantus originally came from Cameroon which is in central Africa. all the regions in west Africa are populated mostly by west Africans.
bantus now inhabit central, east, and south africa

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
bantus originally came from Cameroon which is in central Africa. all the regions in west Africa are populated mostly by west Africans.
bantus now inhabit central, east, and south africa

Whats the difference between West Africans and Bantus?:gucciwhat:

Is there a distinct look?:ohhh:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Whats the difference between West Africans and Bantus?:gucciwhat:

Is there a distinct look?:ohhh:
not much of a difference in terms of looks. bantus hailed from west Africans and west Africans hailed from central Sudanic speakers.
basically, bantus don't share a language with west Africans however, both their languages fall within the Niger-Congo language three.
so if we want to combined bantus and west Africans, we have to call them Niger-Congo speakers.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Great people, very positive and family oriented. I appreciate this topic OP, sometimes people can be afraid of what they don't know taking into consideration some of the negative comments. Please make friends with Somali Bantus, you will definitely walk away with new attitude and outlook in life. Live and learn:)

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Great people, very positive and family oriented. I appreciate this topic OP, sometimes people can be afraid of what they don't know taking into consideration some of the negative comments. Please make friends with Somali Bantus, you will definitely walk away with new attitude and outlook in life. Live and learn:)
This xenophia is partially fed by a jealousy complex. The khat chewing twig armed fellas who kill each other based on made up ancestors feel superior to other people. I'm flummoxed every time. But I feel that they envy these people in some ways. Might have to do with excessive black consumption and a feeling of inadequacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts