#bankpopaccounts is trending and wallahi im happy!

southside

Hiiraan
wallahi some of our little xalimos worship kpop singers like it'll grant them jannah!!! i was following my favorite sheikh on twitter when all of a sudden a kpop xalimo promoted these chinese boys under his tweet wallahi i kid you not i wanted to cry!!! ask a kpop gabar how many rakats are in asr and they wouldn't be able to answer but if you ask them to dance like syungjin, sing like yinjin or buuq like jungkook!!! we're living in times where people will worship allahs creations instead of allah! this cadaan man got the hashtag trending mashallah, if you're a kpop xalimo you're in the same bracket as an idol worshiper wallahi this is a fact a scary fact if i may add, kpop is a disease ufff!

I'm embarrassed to say I used to like them. I finally saw the light of god and stopped listening to them. I even remember forcing myself to listen, so that they could win an award.:mjlol:

I think most of them are crazy, wallahi. They are beyond obsessed. Imagine Watching a youTube video, and seeing a random comment made by kpop fans. Once they start it will never stop.

Lol, it took me a while to understand. Thought you wrote bank kpop accounts:russ:

southside

Hiiraan
I'm embarrassed to say I used to like them. I finally saw the light of god and stopped listening to them. I even remember forcing myself to listen, so that they could win an award.:mjlol:

I think most of them are crazy, wallahi. They are beyond obsessed. Imagine Watching a youTube video, and seeing a random comment made by kpop fans. Once they start it will never stop.

Lol, it took me a while to underline. Thought you wrote bank kpop accounts:russ:
wallahi you've come to your sense mashallah kpop is the music of naar

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I don't understand what's the appeal? They are the opposite of what the hypergamic gyrocentric model teaches us ? They are effeminate, meek, soyboys who have all gone through plastic surgery yet Xalimos are obsessed with them?

It is perplexing trend indeed, the mind of a woman is not easily understood.

southside

Hiiraan
I don’t get their appeal. I use watch the music video because of the aesthetic. Usually colourful.
I don't understand what's the appeal? They are the opposite of what the hypergamic gyrocentric model teaches us ? They are effeminate, meek, soyboys who have all gone through plastic surgery yet Xalimos are obsessed with them?

they are trying to make women attracted to feminine weak metrosexual men wallahi there's a sick motive taking place they are trying to weaken us but aniga waa niin xoog i refuse to be a kpop niin

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again

Lol, it took me a while to understand. Thought you wrote bank kpop accounts:russ:
I even remember forcing myself to listen, so that they could win an award”

:gucciwhat:
You didn’t even know what they were saying:dwill:

I even remember forcing myself to listen, so that they could win an award”

:gucciwhat:
You didn’t even know what they were saying:dwill:

Something about 'streaming music videos'. Still have no idea wth it is.:ftw9nwa:

I liked the music videos and some of them have nice voices. Also some of the songs had a deep meaning(with lyrics). Dont judge, the queen wants to forget her past.:damn:

I think because they come off non-threatening. I’m not attracted to a guy that’s frail. Nothing against them. If I need to fight your enemies that ain’t it chief. I’ll help you but I’m not a general.

they are trying to make women attracted to feminine weak metrosexual men wallahi there's a sick motive taking place they are trying to weaken us but aniga waa niin xoog i refuse to be a kpop niin
That’s very possible I agree. Lol I’ve noticed it’s either really dorky guys or super macho. Where da average men at? :dead1:

Ramen

🌸
D46GBL3W4AEEoN_.jpg

tumblr_oxbolozow71w4dflyo1_500.jpg

Trending