"Bank of America pledges $1 billion to fight racial inequality"

Bank of America pledges $1 billion to fight racial inequality

u2fo8ydytvqz.png

So apparently the revolution is brought to you by Bank of America. Furthermore, what is racial inequality? A lot of East Africans are tall people. To achieve pure equality, we somehow would have to make Chinese and Somalis the same height. Furthermore, Chinese I think do better at math than, say, Afghans. It couldn't possibly be because they have way different cultures but it must be RACISM? Furthermore, taqwa is the measure of superiority*.

If we mean everybody should be treated justly, I am for that but the word for that it "justice," not equality.

But equality is used because it lends itself to Communism. You can seize private property and do all kinds of wrong stuff if the ideology is "Equality".

Blm is just a black version of antifa. It's the same thing. It's like taking a popular reality show (Marxism) and making a BET version- or you flip to the Spanish channel and you see a Spanish-language version of the same thing (Fidel, Che, Chávez, Mexican Revolution of 1910's, FMLN, etc.). I view as the same thing as Antifa just using minorities as props for its agenda.

look at the parallel here

*edit: Taqwa is measure of superiority. This means there must exist superiority amongst humans. This means that equality is not the reality. Sorry, I was typing quick and forgot to finish the thought

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
u2fo8ydytvqz.png

So apparently the revolution is brought to you by Bank of America. Furthermore, what is racial inequality? A lot of East Africans are tall people. To achieve pure equality, we somehow would have to make Chinese and Somalis the same height. Furthermore, Chinese I think do better at math than, say, Afghans. It couldn't possibly be because they have way different cultures but it must be RACISM? Furthermore, taqwa is the measure of superiority.

If we mean everybody should be treated justly, I am for that but the word for that it "justice," not equality.

But equality is used because it lends itself to Communism. You can seize private property and do all kinds of wrong stuff if the ideology is "Equality".

Blm is just a black version of antifa. It's the same thing. It's like taking a popular reality show (Marxism) and making a BET version- or you flip to the Spanish channel and you see a Spanish-language version of the same thing (Fidel, Che, Chávez, Mexican Revolution of 1910's, FMLN, etc.). I view as the same thing as Antifa just using minorities as props for its agenda.

Bank of America pledges $1 billion to fight racial inequality

look at the parallel here
i don't know what your'e on about but niggas wont be sending a single penny for no equality sheiit

look, honestly I'm against Marxism and having a particular skin color doesn't serve as a shield.....

but let me switch to discussing Chavismo. the blm stuff is very similar to Chavismo. In fact, it's very similar to Maoism.

Either you're for Chavismo and you're for Marxism or you're allegedly for yankee imperialism. Either you're for chavismo/blm or you're for the yankee imperialists. If you're a Cuban and don't want Communism forced on you, they say you're a GUSANO (worm) and you're for the imperialists

This is the same garbage as Fidel, Che, etc.

to say I must be for RACISM because I don't agree with blm is not that different than saying I must be for yankee imperialism because I don't agree with Fidel and Che. it is textbook Marxism with a slight adjustment. you might as well say I'm a pawn of the bourgeosie plotting against the proletariat.... it's a variation of the same thing but a black version.... if you want, there's the Chinese version, Latin version.... different versions of the same thing... I was told before that I must be pro-Western imperialism because I don't support the Chinese government... I was accused of being anti-Mexico because I don't agree with the leftist Mexican president

I say this because I'm always told this nonsense that is as though I am a Trump supporter... I'm more against Democrats than Trump but I'm not for Trump

Last edited:
i don't know what your'e on about but niggas wont be sending a single penny for no equality sheiit

okay I switched it so the news article is at the top, I was writing on my phone so I was writing very quickly without really formatting lol... I'm just annoyed with blm.... I'm a thousand times more against it now because I had some blm guy randomly attack me last night... not even because I disagree with blm, just randomly when I was walking... I'm not harmed but I don't appreciate the gesture

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
okay I switched it so the news article is at the top, I was writing on my phone so I was writing very quickly without really formatting lol... I'm just annoyed with blm.... I'm a thousand times more against it now because I had some blm guy randomly attack me last night... not even because I disagree with blm, just randomly when I was walking... I'm not harmed but I don't appreciate the gesture
I understand your how u feel it was a joke calm down and im sorry that u got attack good sir

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Shouldn't you be out there celebrating it and screaming from the rooftops that a private business is able to use its funds to ease tension in communities?

Shouldn't you be out there celebrating it and screaming from the rooftops that a private business is able to use its funds to ease tension in communities?

Yes, that's exactly it- they are using funds to RAISE TENSIONS.

I wouldn't care if some blm people sat in a room together in talked about their new video allegedly proving Shakespeare was a proud black man. But getting randomly attacked while I was minding my own business?

I would have a blm crackdown if it was up to me. They have no right to run around and antagonize random people. I don't care what your cause is. When you go and you cause trouble for random people, it's a problem. I don't care if you're causing trouble for random people for religion, race, the environment, whatever. Even according to the sharia a mujahid cannot attack random people- and that's when it's for Allah.

What happens if a mujahid attacks random people? Is just attacking random people on the street? That's not a hero fighting for some sacred cause. That's a person who should be dealt with.

repo

VIP
Yes, that's exactly it- they are using funds to RAISE TENSIONS.

I wouldn't care if some blm people sat in a room together in talked about their new video allegedly proving Shakespeare was a proud black man. But getting randomly attacked while I was minding my own business?

I would have a blm crackdown if it was up to me. They have no right to run around and antagonize random people. I don't care what your cause is. When you go and you cause trouble for random people, it's a problem. I don't care if you're causing trouble for random people for religion, race, the environment, whatever. Even according to the sharia a mujahid cannot attack random people- and that's when it's for Allah.

What happens if a mujahid attacks random people? Is just attacking random people on the street? That's not a hero fighting for some sacred cause. That's a person who should be dealt with.
Are they using the funds to raise tensions, this is what it says in the article

Bank of America (BAC) said the money will expand health services, like vaccination clinics, in communities of color, "support" small businesses, and recruitment of new bank employees in economically disadvantaged communities.

You are being biased based on your own experience.

Are they using the funds to raise tensions, this is what it says in the article

You are being biased based on your own experience.

oh okay well if they're doing that then cool and I'm wrong. I don't mind saying I'm wrong on the issue. But I am convinced that big institutions are promoting this blm stuff and this time and the last time blm was big I've come across people getting randomly attacked on the street. So if Bank of America isn't promoting the blm stuff then it's fine. But I don't think it would be a huge strech for me to believe that blm is being supported by Bank of America. I'm seeing all kinds of institutions and even Muslim institutions come out in suppport of blm. So I was wrong if BOA isn't actually doing it. But I do believe in the larger issue of powerful institutions backing blm for whatever purpose..... I think it's a Marxist agenda, someone else might say it's Illuminati, Reptilians, whatever..... definitely I want good for minority communities in general...... I think it is clear that blm is being backed by whatever forces for whatever reasons..... someone else might think it's whatever other agenda rather than my "it's Marxism" view but I think it is empirically obvious that its being backed by institutions and big forces. I walk around and I see institutions promoting the stuff.

If blm was, for example, an organization that was fighting against abortion then I'd be a million times for it. Why is it that planned parenthood is allowed to target minority communities? Why do elites want to promote depopulation and feminism? But blm kind of forces me to be against it by its tactics that involve antagonizing random people.

Last edited:

repo

VIP
oh okay well if they're doing that then cool and I'm wrong. I don't mind saying I'm wrong on the issue. But I am convinced that big institutions are promoting this blm stuff and this time and the last time blm was big I've come across people getting randomly attacked on the street. So if Bank of America isn't promoting the blm stuff then it's fine. But I don't think it would be a huge strech for me to believe that blm is being supported by Bank of America. I'm seeing all kinds of institutions and even Muslim institutions come out in suppport of blm. So I was wrong if BOA isn't actually doing it. But I do believe in the larger issue of powerful institutions backing blm for whatever purpose..... I think it's a Marxist agenda, someone else might say it's Illuminati, Reptilians, whatever..... definitely I want good for minority communities in general...... I think it is clear that blm is being backed by whatever forces for whatever reasons..... someone else might think it's whatever other agenda rather than my "it's Marxism" view but I think it is empirically obvious that its being backed by institutions and big forces. I walk around and I see institutions promoting the stuff.

If blm was, for example, an organization that was fighting against abortion then I'd be a million times for it. Why is it that planned parenthood is allowed to target minority communities? Why do elites want to promote depopulation and feminism? But blm kind of forces me to be against it by its tactics that involve antagonizing random people.
BLM has been able to put a spotlight on 400 years of oppression, just cause you were randomly attacked by someone doesn't implicate the entire movement. BLM is not a Marxist movement.

Trending

Latest posts