Bandit so gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Something that's been annoying me. How come people know about these fiqishini people when it's only two reers. Yet no one knows about my clan and we are numerous.

Did these people suddenly become relevant or is the somali cyber world filled with northerners?

:francis:

@bandit

I thought Fiqishini recently went there during colonial times because they had a clan war with other Cayr subclans because they wanted to be the Cayr leader and were defeated and were banned from Mudug and were given shelter by the Dhulbahante

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I thought Fiqishini recently went there during colonial times because they had a clan war with other Cayr subclans because they wanted to be the Cayr leader and were defeated and were banned from Mudug and were given shelter by the Dhulbahante

No they've been in sool for 100s of years, it was only one guy. I'm scared youre gonna find out who I am.

How do you know all this shit?

They intermarry a lot. I have a few fiqishini aunties.

Who intermarry? Am I mistaken or is it not a very small tribe?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Something that's been annoying me. How come people know about these fiqishini people it's only two reers. Yet no one knows about my clan and we are numerous.

Did these people suddenly become relevant or is the somali cyber world filled with northerners?

:francis:

@bandit
Tbh honest there fairly unknown still ask any hawiye from the south and they couldn't tell you who they were.
Is easy to know them because the north only has less than 10 sub clans where the south has millions:ftw9nwa:
The cyber communities also has large north somalis 70% of somalis online are from north of galkayo or have people from the north.
Surre don't usually cause problems so the more problems you cause the more well known you are it also doesn't help not having 1 region under there name:ninja:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
No they've been in sool for 100s of years, it was only one guy. I'm scared youre gonna find out who I am.

How do you know all this shit?

Who intermarry? Am I mistaken or is it not a very small tribe?
There very small and usually only mix with themselves or dhulos.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I call Dhulbahante the clan because they are the of SL and PL
Keep talking like that and I'll make you my
GNQfKon.png

Q

Queen Carawelo

Umm what is Faqishini? I've never heard of a clan name like that before.:damsel:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
A lot of smaller clans started to claim different origins after the civil war. For example the dir in Bari claim to be Isaaq now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts