Banana Taped To Wall Sold As Art For $120,000

upload_2019-12-8_17-44-54.jpeg

You might ask, wtf, what happened to it, did it go off on the wall? No, it was eaten and became the most expensive banana. As people from a banana republic and banana lovers, let's rejoice that banana and every Somali should hang a copy on their walls.

Banana artwork that fetched $120,000 is eaten by 'hungry' artist.

Performance artist consumes masterpiece in front of crowd at Art Basel in Miami, but ‘the idea’ apparently lives on,

5782.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/artandd...that-fetched-120000-is-eaten-by-hungry-artist

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
View attachment 83816

You might ask, wtf, what happened to it, did it go off on the wall? No, it was eaten and became the most expensive banana. As people from a banana republic and banana lovers, let's rejoice that banana and every Somali should hang a copy on their walls.

Banana artwork that fetched $120,000 is eaten by 'hungry' artist.

Performance artist consumes masterpiece in front of crowd at Art Basel in Miami, but ‘the idea’ apparently lives on,

5782.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/artandd...that-fetched-120000-is-eaten-by-hungry-artist
She did sixir on him, no other explanation :francis:

I have a rotten banana sitting in my kitchen. I'm selling it for upwards of $200k. First one to send the money over to my PayPal account gets the banana. Help a sister out!

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era

Sxb, we should be happy for the banana, it’s more expensive than most Somali homes back home. Horta, every society have a song for their national cuisine and fruits, do we have songs, poems for bananas? We should make them soon.
Your a comedian sxb I'll give you that:deadosama:

If you were Muslim, we would get along well:samwelcome:

Apollo

VIP
I don't respect most modern artists and architects no longer.

There are a few good ones left, but 95% are hopeless.

Muji

VIP
You guys don’t understand the purpose of modern art like this

It’s all about the public’s reaction towards it. How they interact with it and what they say about it. You should be looking at people’s reaction towards it and not the ‘art’ piece.

VixR

Veritas
The thing is, most art has always been bullshit since time. Look up Jackson Pollock. I see his stuff at museums all the time, and his art looks like scribbles at its best, and hot diarrhea from eating Mexican at its worst. There’s a traveling old urinal that makes its way visiting museums across the world.

Trending

Latest posts