Banadiris Tribes Hold Press Conference

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wax ha sheego oo tarikh ah. Muqdisho iyaga leh, hareerahisa iyo caanaha waxaa keeni jiray abgaal. This is the reality, even my ayeeyo who is abgaal told me that. Plus his right the oldest buildings in Hamar are clearly 'arab influenced', it's got nothing to do with Somali building styles. Plus it make sense arab using the coastal settlements to facilitate they're trade route, they still do it today, ensuring Bosaso-Berbera-Mogadishu are under Saudi-UAE coalition. It's nothing new for the arabs this or else how are they going to trade with the rest of the world if Iran is controlling this portion or axis and they send a BAHAL HAWIYE who the Americans learnt in BLACK HAWK DOWN with Nuclear weapon. It's quite dangerous what u guys are doing in Somalia, you need to allow SOO JIREENKA Somalida inay idin hadlan. Darod is the soo jireen. U will never see a Darod displacing minorities, raping them, etc. Ninku waa inuusan somali oran dembiga, waa HAWIYE HA YIRAHDO SI TOOS AH.

We should bring him to Bosaso to show him ARABTI Bosaso iyo Xafadul Arab weli way joggan, ISIMO way ku lee yihin Puntland, cidina ma kufsan, mana uu awood sheegan, ileen niman tarikh leh baynu nahay oo abdirahman ismacil jabarti na dhalay, walalkeena waa mehri ismacil waanu isla shaqayna, aniguna hoy baan mehri ismacil iyo arab salax siiya in somalia isaguna guntayda jabtay ayuu hoy siiya sida ali salemaan in oman-mukalla yemen. Adeer hawiye iyo adigu arintina ma aha inaad somali dhan saartan. This is why I would love when reconciliation starts on FACTS like this, waa in indhaha layska gala runti, xishood dambe ma jiri karto, runta lagama xishoodo

Last edited:
Wax ha sheego oo tarikh ah. Muqdisho iyaga leh, hareerahisa iyo caanaha waxaa keeni jiray abgaal. This is the reality, even my ayeeyo who is abgaal told me that. Plus his right the oldest buildings in Hamar are clearly 'arab influenced', it's got nothing to do with Somali building styles. Plus it make sense arab using the coastal settlements to facilitate they're trade route, they still do it today, ensuring Bosaso-Berbera-Mogadishu are under Saudi-UAE coalition. It's nothing new for the arabs this.
Majerten own xamar

Trending