Banadir Police Chief Is 20 Years Old

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I urge Puntland to leave this federal union, a nation that promotes a 20 year old as a police chief is un-heard of in any country. How in the world does this happen? I urge the locals in mogadishu do not die for these losers, you will never win a war with in-experienced generals and police chiefs without at least 50 years experience.

I urge Puntland to leave this federal union, a nation that promotes a 20 year old as a police chief is un-heard of in any country. How in the world does this happen? I urge the locals in mogadishu do not die for these losers, you will never win a war with in-experienced generals and police chiefs without at least 50 years experience.
I remember the news about Odewaa and Qaroole being too young coming out of the Hutu camp, it seems they wanna mimimic every little thing Farmaajo did in his time but since no one is lining up to join the military Hassan is now hiring macawisley crackheads like that laandheere alien looking bastard from Tiktok. No bum in Somalia that is addicted will defeat Al shabaab.

Let them keep it. I don't like to FKD but if this keeps going on, it will only lead to some sort of Darood unity.

Let them keep it. I don't like to FKD but if this keeps going on, it will only lead to some sort of Darood unity.
Darood unity geniunly doesn’t effect hawiye as long as xamar is the capital which is dominated by hawiye to say the least. I don’t think you guys understand how much this statement effects you guys. But go off making 10 threads a day about the ‘south’ like ditoore and fake darood unity

if Amisom leave today, there won’t be inter hag war in xamar but I promise you there would be inter darood war in kismayo/jubbaland :damn:

Darood unity geniunly doesn’t effect hawiye as long as xamar is the capital which is dominated by hawiye to say the least. I don’t think you guys understand how much this statement effects you guys. But go off making 10 threads a day about the ‘south’ like ditoore and fake darood unity

if Amisom leave today, there won’t be inter hag war in xamar but I promise you there would be inter darood war in kismayo/jubbaland :damn:
I do not make South threads. In fact I wish the South peace since it's good for all of us, no matter what part Somali populated area you're in. I am just stating what will eventually happen if some of these certain policies continue. Nepotism will never advance anything and only isolate Somalis from each other

Also I've noticed how the mere notion of Darood unity, even if it's artificial, gets to you guys, Maybe @DR OSMAN has a point.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@anon2 HAG is weak, even eelays are abusing them in their own lands and they need federal/macawisley/and all hags uprising and they still can't do shit. It's sad how weak this clan is, if Darod united, we are all 'desert clans' and have far superior soldier quality then these urban or farming rats. HAG will stand no chance in any war against us. Lets just push them out of the capital as our 'strategical war' to restore Somalia.

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
Pure emotion is whats displayed in somali politics, and thats even less acceptable on the battlefield. Facts, ink and grit win battles not nothing else

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Pure emotion is whats displayed in somali politics, and thats even less acceptable on the battlefield. Facts, ink and grit win battles not nothing else

I'd put my gun down if a 20 year old is leading me into conflict, hell no, these type of roles cannot go thru corruption process as you will get people killed and u won't win any conflict.

If you're talking about the now dead police chief Farhan Qaroole, you are wrong he is my relative and has 10 children, he is also in his 30's he looks young because when you workout and are active as he was you look young even at an old age.

Trending