Banadiir State soon to established

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The low IQ ununka leh crowd thinks that Benadir state---which btw will never happen, you can bet your cambuulo on that--- will do them good but in reality it will open a big can of worms as they will begin to in- fight over who is "native" to Mogadishu and deserves the political rewards of the new state. We know that internal ununka leh mentality is strong among you, and that even Abgaal sub clans fight over who Mogadishu "belongs" to. So i am telling the low iq cambuulo eaters, be careful what you wish for.

every capital in the world was decided by it's nation not by the people who inhabit the capital. These folks in hamar think they can buck this trend, they will find out the hard way I guess!!!

Moving of the capital should have been made way back in the first transitional government, its too damn late now after all the foreign investment :bell:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Reer HAG: "Xamar is a peaceful, wonderful, prosperous city, where tribalism doesnt excist. A place where all Somalis, of every clans and subclans are very much welcomed warmly. A place, where you can walk from one end of the city to the other end, without someone questioning you of your clan. In fact, it's the only place in all of Somalia and Somaliweyn, where nobody asks you of your clan and regional origin."

Also HAG:

"Xamar is ours and only ours. It will soon become a HAG, Federal State. No body dare question our right and rule over this city and the greater region of Benadir. This President better know and realise he is a guest. (Alluding to President Cheesecake's clans, minority non-native status in the city and region)

Constitution rejects one region state.Awdal state get rejected because of one region.a law should be passed.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We should all look at things from everyones perspective and not just ours only, I am sure that we all have the same end goals, it’s just that sometimes we see the process differently. Everyone has a valid point on why they feel the way they feel. Let us come to an understanding, once that happens u guys will see how far we can reach :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts