Banaadir state officially recognised

:pachah1:
Last time we HAG created another Hawiye State Galmudug, mjs cried hard, but guess what xabad baa dabada loo geliyeey in 2015 war into accepting that state.

Now Banaadir state too will be recognized, and as for SSC I doubt it very much, simply because all Irir clans (including Djibouti) is against another Jeberti state.

The real question one should ask is when this travesty of a state called Jubaland will be dismantled and the Qaxootis deported back to Ethiopia and Kenya, they overstayed their welcome in Somalia.

Ogaden conquered Jubaland in 1865 when your folks were living naked in Mudug caves .

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
I don't think its game over for Kablalax. They still control Kismayoo. Plus Puntland is still very strong. They have a strong influence in Kenya and Ethiopia.

These chess moves were made by HG not Hawiye. We did our homework on Farmajoo. Hawiye in general are a disgrace, just look at Mogadishu.
Naclatullah caleyk you shegaato

Ogaden conquered Jubaland in 1865 when your folks were living naked in Mudug caves .

Yet here you are holding tightly Kenya's ballsacks in 2020 while I am hosting Somalia without foreign soldiers.

We all know the reality and that is your at best an guest in Somalia today, you lot are Refugees that came on Kenyas Tank and will leave with Kenya KDF when they get expelled, and this is a fact everyone knows and anyone who says otherwise needs to get their heads checked out for delusional fake grandeur.

Yet here you are holding tightly Kenya's ballsacks in 2020 while I am hosting Somalia without foreign soldiers.

We all know the reality and that is your at best an guest in Somalia today, you lot are Refugees that came on Kenyas Tank and will leave with Kenya KDF when they get expelled, and this is a fact everyone knows and anyone who says otherwise needs to get their heads checked out for delusional fake grandeur.
You are hosting Somalia kulaha.
You are just a lowly mooriyaan under the leash of Farmajo.You have no offices in Galmudug not different from Umar finish in Xamar.

Secondly we know who is using AMISOM in Lower Shabeele to occupy other peoples land.
If you are man enough remove the AMISOM troops in Lower Shabeele and other Hawiye clans.Lets see how HG can last against Biyomal.

You are hosting Somalia kulaha.
You are just a lowly mooriyaan under the leash of Farmajo.You have no offices in Galmudug not different from Umar finish in Xamar.

Secondly we know who is using AMISOM in Lower Shabeele to occupy other peoples land.
If you are man enough remove the AMISOM troops in Lower Shabeele and other Hawiye clans.Lets see how HG can last against Biyomal.

Kkkkk lol, your funny,...

HG already held their own nuts unlike you and are also the ones that has installed you ogadens in Kismaayo and also expelled you from it, we were always the kingmakers.

You talk tough for an slave, let's see how tough you are when your Kikuye KDF Masters leave Kismaayo and your all alone.

Your liberator Caydiid was killed by a hawiye and Xasan dahir aweys is under house arrest go and cry me a river akhi OG xoog iyo xiniinyo bay Ku joogaan :mjohreally:
We all know who won't survive without foreign army :damn: :damn:

HG already held their own nuts unlike you and are also the ones that has installed you ogadens in Kismaayo and also expelled you from it, we were always the kingmakers.

You talk tough for an slave, let's see how tough you are when your Kikuye KDF Masters leave Kismaayo and your all alone.
Last time you know how I wasted you in shilaabo.
I killed your mooriyan relatives under iley.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

This is what Farmajo reduced you too all your good for is making up fantasies against Mareexan villagers in 2020 you are the only clan that Surre flex on and your President was installed against your wishes by Farmajo after you guys cried “do you think this is KG” :tocry:
DA3C81ED-8E9A-4608-85DB-CF04B0580402.jpeg

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Of course, SSC state would be in the interests of the FGS.
If banadir became federal state the smallest state out of the 18 state, khatuumo should also recognize us federal state, khatuumo is one state and 2 district of togdeer and sanaag
images (33).jpeg
download (6).jpeg

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
:pachah1:Good Question, so why doesnt Puntland the so called Mother of Federalism say something about it.
Its noone of our business, it was agreed by all somalis that 2 gobol or more can become federal state, the reason is that they wouldnt be to many federal state, now you will have federal state from every corner of somalia get ready for makhir state, khatuumo state and gedo state, us Puntland we have nothing to loose allah blessed us with land, 2 and half state

Last edited: