Banaadir state officially recognised

Another state for beesha HAG:trumpsmirk:
PL took so many L’s to day wallaih I lowkey feel bad.....

Last edited:
Without law, without agreements, Banadiir became federal state lool. :drakewtf:
:pachah1:
Last time we HAG created another Hawiye State Galmudug, mjs cried hard, but guess what xabad baa dabada loo geliyeey in 2015 war into accepting that state.

Now Banaadir state too will be recognized, and as for SSC I doubt it very much, simply because all Irir clans (including Djibouti) is against another Jeberti state.

The real question one should ask is when this travesty of a state called Jubaland will be dismantled and the Qaxootis deported back to Ethiopia and Kenya, they overstayed their welcome in Somalia.

Nothing new with these folks shitting on the constitution starting from Galnus. They cant follow anything and its why i advocate for us to wash our hands from the shuban Amisom politics.

:pachah1:
Last time we HAG created another Hawiye State Galmudug, mjs cried hard, but guess what xabad baa dabada loo geliyeey in 2015 war into accepting that state.

Now Banaadir state too will be recognized, and as for SSC I doubt it very much, simply because all Irir clans (including Djibouti) is against another Jeberti state.

The real question one should ask is when this travesty of a state called Jubaland will be dismantled and the Qaxootis deported back to Ethiopia and Kenya, they overstayed their welcome in Somalia.
I think you need another iley treatment.

Our Mj brothers should leave Benadir state alone. It only create hatred against PL and it will not achieve anything. Benadir state is a done deal and Inshallah the next president of Somalia will be Hawiye.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
:tocry: :tocry:
This shirt hurts mane self inflicted wound my Darood bro’s. HAG and Failmaajo had a Ace up their sleeve and the house of darood fell for it. Failmaajo is a HAG puppet so I don’t include him in that house. This is shocker I couldn’t believe it PL and JL went from leading states to spoilers overnight :farmajoyaab:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Big W for beesha Hawiye, congratulations. Its crazy these man still dominante Somali politics while their historic rivals Daarood are supposed to be the ruling class today. :pachah1: :ohdamn:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
:tocry: :tocry:
This shirt hurts mane self inflicted wound my Darood bro’s. HAG and Failmaajo had a Ace up their sleeve and the house of darood fell for it. Failmaajo is a HAG puppet so I don’t include him in that house. This is shocker I couldn’t believe it PL and JL went from leading states to spoilers overnight :farmajoyaab:

Numbers imo, numbers, numbers and numbers. They outnumber the Daarood in Somalia, on top of that rule the center of Somaliweyne the capital, Mogadishu.

Somali politics would have been fun if Dir and Isaaq from the North would be involved that would be game-over for the Kablalax. :russ:

Awdalia Rising

Numbers imo, numbers, numbers and numbers. They outnumber the Daarood in Somalia, on top of that rule the center of Somaliweyne the capital, Mogadishu.

Somali politics would have been fun if Dir and Isaaq from the North would be involved that would be game-over for the Kablalax. :russ:

how the hell did this happen :mindblown: :farmajoyaab:

HAG even played Failmaajo the more that I think about it. That man only wanted an extension instead they forced no extension, no 1m1v , and no input from daroods:damn::damn:

WTF someone please make sense of this wallahi I can’t. And the cherry on top was the US backing the horde :dead:

I don't think its game over for Kablalax. They still control Kismayoo. Plus Puntland is still very strong. They have a strong influence in Kenya and Ethiopia.

These chess moves were made by HG not Hawiye. We did our homework on Farmajoo. Hawiye in general are a disgrace, just look at Mogadishu.

Awdalia Rising

I don't think its game over for Kablalax. They still control Kismayoo. Plus Puntland is still very strong. They have a strong influence in Kenya and Ethiopia.

These chess moves were made by HG not Hawiye. We did our homework on Farmajoo. Hawiye are a disgrace, just look at Mogadishu.

It’s bad for them because the US is already calling them spoilers and idk about PL but JL is in absolutely no position to cut ties with federal gov in Mogadishu.

If the credit belongs to HG then to HG it shall go. Even though Mogadishu is a mess you can’t lie Hassan sheikh and sheikh sharif put the pressure on Failmaajo he barely sleeps well at night knowing those two men are plotting on him in Mogadishu. He flew to FartCity and met even more savage hawiyes who stripped him of everything but his clothes :wow:

These chess moves were made by HG not Hawiye. We did our homework on Farmajoo. Hawiye in general are a disgrace, just look at Mogadishu.
Are you really HG?????:notsureif::notsureif:

Awdalia Rising

Of course, SSC state would be in the interests of the FGS.

SSC is a dream that will never happen. Isaaqs live there too especially Sanaag. It’s not realistic which is why it never happened and never will. Why can’t people understand this? It’s not rocket science. First off the C stands for a town buuhoodle seperate from both Sool and snaaag. It’s in togdheer on the border with hawd (ethiopia). The whole thing makes no sense How are you going to have a state when this so called “Cayn” which is really buuhoodle doesn’t even connect with Sool or Sanaag after you skip over the Isaaq areas which is over half of Sanaag alone and parts of Sool :damn:

Last edited:

Trending