balkanization really wouldn't bee too bad

i think if we split Somalia into like 4 countries it wouldn't be too bad, as long as we hold referendums.. pl,jl,somaliland, and central/south. we could be like the gulf arabs, or have like a E.U type thing. but before we separate i think its crucial the un lifts the arms embargo as well as amisom leaving. new nascent states can easily be bullied/invaded. we would have to do it at the same time as well.

what do ya'll think? i think it should be a last case scenario, in maybe like 10-15 years, if the situation doesn't change.

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
The south is too mixed for that to happen, as much as people on this site make Jubaland seem like a one clan dominated state that really isn't the case. The same with other regions the problems won't disappear now that everyone is their own "country" .

Kayo

Already bought my grave
We would start competing with each other and since all parts of Somalia are one way or another underdeveloped,we would be wiped out

Abaq

VIP
The south is too mixed for that to happen, as much as people on this site make Jubaland seem like a one clan dominated state that really isn't the case. The same with other regions the problems won't disappear now that everyone is their own "country" .
If MX and OG are the clear overwhelming majority in Jubbaland.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The South-Central country would be such a disaster. It would remain a failed state into the 2100s.
:russ:

Trending