Bald&Bankrupt Visits Ethiopia/ Lands in the Hibongo!

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

This dude is an absolute legend. He can chat up with anyone, despite cultural, ethnic, and religious differences.

At the end of this vid, he's literally made a new Ethiopian friend.

Hopefully he'll be in Hadiya region, where mah people live!

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Bald & Bankrupt is by far the best YT Travel Channel :nvjpqts:

Check out Harald Baldr's Channel, good content on there as well.

Been following his channel for over 2 years. He's charismatic as hell, this guy can go to an Indian Gym, and make tons of friends in just a few hours.
Can't wait to see him in Eritrea. (too bad it's so closed!) because Eritrea has maintained beautiful architecture and the people are lovely.

As for Djibouti and Somalia...
Ahem...
Kenya would be a better candidate !
:damedamn:

Been following his channel for over 2 years. He's charismatic as hell, this guy can go to an Indian Gym, and make tons of friends in just a few hours.
Can't wait to see him in Eritrea. (too bad it's so closed!) because Eritrea has maintained beautiful architecture and the people are lovely.

Ahem...
Being Multilingual has helped him a lot in connecting with the locals of so many different countries. For example, his fluency in Russian has allowed him to easily communicate with the locals of the Former-Soviet Republics(Central Asia & East Europe), since Russian is the lingua franca in that part of the World.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like

Ahem...
allowed it man I know we are retards but not that bad, as failed state we managed not to genocide ourselves, you just gotta be careful.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1619201883797.png

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Look at the calm Ethiopian people... bring that white guy to a an barbieri and a crowd would probably form with askar and AK-47s:damn:

:damedamn:Imagine him in Djibouti downtown, filled with merchants and flies, heavy heat and police asking him to shut down his camera.

He can at least visit our beautiful beaches :russ:

My Westernized cousin and her friend (french born algerian) went there. They were complaining about the heat, the people always fighting and overly energetic and overly dramatic!

Can't imagine a White Brit in those lands:hillarybiz::childplease:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
There was a whole period wherein a bunch of weirdo sleuths on reddit were exposing him for going around rating the women he fucked in poor countries. Why do you think he went to Ethiopia out of all places :heh:
:damedamn: :damnmusic:
What?