Balanbal Council Elections Commence

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Mickley mouse laws. Where talking about real degmo's recognised by the world.
GM is a real state. It’s decisions are made by it’s Parliament and President. That’s how it gets it’s legitimacy. This was passed by the FMS and agreed with by FGS.

Guriceel is exclusively Cayr and a proper council will be created inshallah soon, Dhusamareb we can give yar yars a couple of seats as it’s the capital, Cadaado is Saleebaan and Galkayo Sacad.

These are the real degmos in GM. Plus Xarardheere, Ceeldheer, Ceelbuur soon once we liberate them.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
It’s a compromise. I am not happy either with only 4. We should have nearly as much as Reer Farah Ugas given our presence now in Balanbale.

You can get a couple council members in Dhusamareeb. Guriceel is none of your business
Guriceel is my business its literally on my border, I don't think illegal aliens on my side of the border justifies council seats, what would have justified council seats is if Guriceel district status was recanted and Guriceel placed under Balanbale jurisdiction.

MX having council seats in Samareeb is a done deal its not up for negotiations, and if anything we should have more, same ammount as Cayr not Sacad who are not even Rer Samareeb.

Abdiwayeel is basically no different to me than the Kacaan freedom of movement, do you know in the 50s, 60s, Ayaanle Cayr who moved contrabants along the border in this very area would be either arrested by the goverment or killed by the local inhabitants, it was not until the Kacaan their movement was allowed.

Abdiwayeel does not know history and there is no legal grounds for his decision, I heard he use to run a cinema in Xamar, wtf is he doing planting Orc seats in my land what a retard.

Government decisions have to be based on Law, and I am talking about Xeer, and Islamic law, otherwise I personally throw them out of the window, this decision trust me it will not hold.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Guriceel is my business its literally on my border, I don't think illegal aliens on my side of the border justifies council seats, what would have justified council seats is if Guriceel district status was recanted and Guriceel placed under Balanbale jurisdiction.

MX having council seats in Samareeb is a done deal its not up for negotiations, and if anything we should have more, same ammount as Cayr not Sacad who are not even Rer Samareeb.

Abdiwayeel is basically no different to me than the Kacaan freedom of movement, do you know in the 50s, 60s, Ayaanle Cayr who moved contrabants along the border in this very area would be either arrested by the goverment or killed by the local inhabitants, it was not until the Kacaan their movement was allowed.

Abdiwayeel does not know history and there is no legal grounds for his decision, I heard he use to run a cinema in Xamar, wtf is he doing planting Orc seats in my land what a retard.
Abdiwayeel was brought back for this reason :lolbron: Cayr is now a major stakeholder in Balanbale and will continue our takeover.

Like I said Dhusamareb you are a yar yar. You will get seats because it’s the capital like Sacad, Saleebaan, Duduble etc will. But not because you live there or have any presence.

Lastly Guriceel is none of your business as it is exclusively Cayr.

cow

VIP
GM is a real state. It’s decisions are made by it’s Parliament and President. That’s how it gets it’s legitimacy. This was passed by the FMS and agreed with by FGS.

Guriceel is exclusively Cayr and a proper council will be created inshallah soon, Dhusamareb we can give yar yars a couple of seats as it’s the capital, Cadaado is Saleebaan and Galkayo Sacad.

These are the real degmos in GM. Plus Xarardheere, Ceeldheer, Ceelbuur soon once we liberate them.

No mate, HG giving each other degmo does not make it real.

And wtf does galnus have to do with balanbale? All of this is just fake sxb. No mx believes in galnus and galnus does not work in mx deegaan.

A marehan man can literally kill qoor qoor then go to caabudwaaq and there is nothing galnus could do about. A real state is when you control from a to z and can arrest anyone within your state.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

And wtf does galnus have to do with balanbale? All of this is just fake sxb. No mx believes in galnus and galnus does not work in mx deegaan.

A marehan man can literally kill qoor qoor then go to caabudwaaq and there is nothing galnus could do about. A real state is when you control from a to z amd can arrest anyone within your state.
We’re in a thread talking about the Balanbale seats

669A4A88-775E-42E4-8BE2-EFEFB25DA470.jpeg

^^^ What else would we talking about. Cayr live in Balanbale and are expanding there. This is a decent compromise for now imo but we deserve more but Cayr waa dowlad we tanaasul for the greater GM project.

cow

VIP
We’re in a thread talking about the Balanbale seats

View attachment 240464

^^^ What else would we talking about. Cayr live in Balanbale and are expanding there. This is a decent compromise for now imo but we deserve more but Cayr waa dowlad we tanaasul for the greater GM project.

Cabdi wayeel got paid. You don't live in balanbale never have and never will.

Again mx can kill any hg official then go to balanbale or caabudwaaq and there is nothing you can do about. So how can you talk about galnus when you really don't control anything can't arrest anyone or tax any city.

It's all fake, a money making scheme designed to make money from the donor countries.

If donor countries no longer paid the guys pretending like cabi wayeel would no longer be present.

And the 4 hg council members would be kicked back to where they came from so all of this is just pretending in order to get donor money.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Guriceel is not a degmo. Wagardhac should get seats in cadaado and gaalkacyo.

As for Balanbale, cabi wayeel has dropped the ball. But it doesn't really matter. Both the dc and deputy dc of Balanbale district are marehan.

And when 1p1v happens hg will get zero.

I agree Guriceel is not a degmo, I agree 100% with you, I disagreed with Abdiwayeel and the corrupt sell outs in Samareeb who all pushed that illegal shit through. Its on our border so I am not happy with it, but its not exactly my priority.

Balanbale district is my priority, its exclusively MX land.

He dropped the ball with Guriceel, what he is doing now is basically treason against his own kin.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I say "No Ayax cune in Balanbale district"

@TekNiKo this thread title is literally the opposite of the content, nothing to celebrate here, its a very dark day, the silver lining is I hope this issue will lead to Galnus dissolving.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
After this Cayr deserve seats in Abdudwaq too. Then GM can prosper.

@TekNiKo @Dalalos_ibn_Adali
GM can only prosper if people remain in their native land, and stop the trespassing, follow the law and operate in a legal manner.

Cayr deserve nothing in Caabudwaaq you and I both know this, and we also both know you should be on the other side of the main road, and any incident that occurs while you are in my land the fault is at your feet, now stop begging its pathetic, I put all trespassers on caution, leave or force will be used against you, as has been done which has resulted in many deaths. Its as simple as that Ayax cune. Anyone caught with a weapon there is no reason for us to even ask you to leave, its perfectly reasonable to shoot first ask questions later.

A marehan man can literally kill qoor qoor then go to caabudwaaq and there is nothing galnus could do about. A real state is when you control from a to z and can arrest anyone within your state.
boonyahay boonta dhashay you’re policed by us already since you can’t stop killing each other in that slum cabudwaq. That place doesn’t have a single road

Trending

Latest posts