Balanbal Council Elections Commence

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Mashallah our son Abdi Wayeel has secured all seats for tolka:friendhug:

Balanbal is HG Ceyr land regardless of how many meetings langaab Merehan have in Abudwaaq.

Galinsoor.jpg

TekNiKo

VIP
Its a great victory and majority MX in Balanbal with our Cayr neighbours receiving two positions. Its a great compromise for everyone as we cannot deny Cayr have also given positions to MX in Dhusomareeb council. Nabad ha waarto
B94F9EC7-0FEF-4E53-A463-C3CB2E037BC5.jpeg

What happened to all the empty bravados about removing HG from the land and destroying our wells? Now your reduced to begging us with papers. Papers with the words 'Dowlada Galmudug'. The state that we founded for our people to flourish. Balaalbal is majority HG and will always be majority HG. Merehan are cowards and I made them into my women.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Its a great victory and majority MX in Balanbal with our Cayr neighbours receiving two positions. Its a great compromise for everyone as we cannot deny Cayr have also given positions to MX in Dhusomareeb council. Nabad ha waartoView attachment 240138
The difference is MX live and were in Dhusamareb historicaly. My own mom was born there. You don't give HG shit if you are smart.

Balanbal is now shared
:mjdontkno:

Who the f*ck are these idiots compromising with kintirley giving them seats? Dhusamareeb was our ancestral land of course they must give us seats habar kintir do not deserve a single seat in Balanbale we must kick them out

TekNiKo

VIP
The difference is MX live and were in Dhusamareb historicaly. My own mom was born there. You don't give HG shit if you are smart.

Balanbal is now shared
:mjdontkno:
You guys are mixing up Balanbal town which is 100% MX and Balanbal district which is a large district Cayr live in some tuulos on the south of Balanbal district and Dir north, even Guriceel was part of Balanbal district until recently.

450641F2-F4B3-4E61-AE50-C9FC9BB9EEB8.jpeg

Merehan are langaab and just a small minority in Balanbaal which is 80% Ceyr HG. Saleebaan alone live 20 km outside Abudwaaq.

You guys are mixing up Balanbal town which is 100% MX and Balanbal district which is a large district Cayr live in some tuulos on the south of Balanbal district and Dir north, even Guriceel was part of Balanbal district until recently.

View attachment 240142

Waryaa stop peddling lies. I dare you to show me on project you built in these areas you mentioned. Your people are encircled and inside caloosha HG. Mareere and Balli howd and s balnbale off your hands with actual proof. Now the new front is 150km deep inside DDS. Kaxandhaale was taken by Sacad and Saleebaan.

TekNiKo

VIP
Waryaa stop peddling lies. I dare you to show me on project you built in these areas you mentioned. Your people are encircled and inside caloosha HG. Mareere and Balli howd and s balnbale off your hands with actual proof. Now the new front is 150km deep inside DDS. Kaxandhaale was taken by Sacad and Saleebaan.
You are on my ignore list for a reason, stop harassing me MJ troll.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Cayr got Balanbale district council members then Guriceel cannot be a district, but that is not what is on paper, Abdiwayeel isn't making a fair exchange, Samareeb MX have always lived there thus it can't possible be an exchange for MX council members in Samareeb.

What this means is he want to legitimize illegal Cayr aliens in Balanbale district, but for what purpose, they are now technically Rer Balanbale for the first time on paper, huge compromise on the level of Kacaan freedom of movement.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Cayr got Balanbale district council members then Guriceel cannot be a district, but that is not what is on paper, Abdiwayeel isn't making a fair exchange, Samareeb MX have always lived there thus it can't possible be an exchange for MX council members in Samareeb.

What this means is he want to legitimize illegal Cayr aliens in Balanbale district, but for what purpose, they are now technically Rer Balanbale for the first time on paper, huge compromise on the level of Kacaan freedom of movement.
It’s a compromise. I am not happy either with only 4. We should have nearly as much as Reer Farah Ugas given our presence now in Balanbale.

You can get a couple council members in Dhusamareeb. Guriceel is none of your business

cow

VIP

Guriceel is not a degmo. Wagardhac should get seats in cadaado and gaalkacyo.

As for Balanbale, cabi wayeel has dropped the ball. But it doesn't really matter. Both the dc and deputy dc of Balanbale district are marehan.

And when 1p1v happens hg will get zero.