BALAAYO! UK Xaliimo who decimated broke-a*s Ex-husband on YouTube announces ..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She’s getting married to yet another neef.

Does this idiot not know she’ll expose him too. Xayawaan!

I’d give her 5 months before another revelation about this neef daaqaya

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If I were him, I wont care. She is cute. Happy Wedding Waasmo night! :)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I love the video you did playing her ex husband though. Legendary stuff lol

I had to defend the poor unemployed brother from the UK that she belittled.

I made valuable points on her accusations against him. She gave me the ammo to defend him.

I had to defend the poor unemployed brother from the UK that she belittled.

I made valuable points on her accusations against him. She gave me the ammo to defend him.
He didnt need defending. She showed herself to have low selfesteem and a munaafaq

What else do you expect from homewreckers? they are only satisfied with dysfunction and destruction.

The average Xaalimo goes through 5 or more marriages in the diaspora in which she divorces the husband each time.

We truly have been cursed by the very worst of females in the diaspora, I can't think of any other ethnic group that has worse females then our Xaalimo's in the diaspora.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
What else do you expect from homewreckers? they are only satisfied with dysfunction and destruction.

The average Xaalimo goes through 5 or more marriages in the diaspora in which she divorces the husband each time.

We truly have been cursed by the very worst of females in the diaspora, I can't think of any other ethnic group that has worse females then our Xaalimo's in the diaspora.

Actually Arabs got it way worse they can't divorce their husbands. Only get beatings from their hubbies

Couldn't help - I had to comment on it,
Waala yaqanaa this type of women, attention seeking, narcissistic, madaxa ku socda-

This how you treat them - diintooda waala yaqanaaa- Give her the Vitamin D-

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP

Typical narcissist, blame other people always but yourself. Maybe those xalimos have reasons for divorce. Some of you men are lazy and lack ambition. All you want to do is earn minimum wage or sit in shisha cafes and have kids you won’t even help raise.

Let her marry whoever she wants.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Look at that bidaar you can tell shes been arounf. Typicl disgusting western .

Trending