BALAAYO KUGU DHACDEY CANADA! Hannesy-compromised ADEERO kills his wife, then gets killed by cops

Sources tell CBC News that before police arrived at the scene for that investigation, someone discovered blood at the Toronto Community Housing building.

When security video was reviewed, sources say two men could be seen carrying bags out of the building and what appeared to be a body part was seen falling from one of the bags.

The charge is linked to an incident where a second man, identified on Wednesday by the SIU as Gedi Ali Gedi, 45, was shot by Toronto police officers early Tuesday morning.

Speaking on Tuesday, police said they were called to the unit at 291 George St. as part of an investigation into a missing woman.
The mother of the missing woman, Amanda Killeen, 33, confirmed her daughter's ex-boyfriend was Gedi and he lived at that address. The family said the two broke up about a year ago but she often visited him.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I make three times your income in US dollars. Shaqo yeelo. You're a rapist.

Listen you little witch! I did not rape any female. I was back home and I had a gazelle or two but it’s none of your business.

You might make more than me but your currency is xaar. It all evens out :hemad:

Trending

Latest posts