BALAAYO! Geeljire-Canadian who made a fortune reporting of calamities back home is hit w/ a calamity

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
for 2 decades this man reported the latest killing.l and pillaging from back home from the comfort of his suburban Ottawa home. He made a steady $800k a year while simply spoon feeding us of the latest explosion. The man employed agents in every major city of our shithole. He is assumed to have being paying them $100.

Now, he has a calamity visit upon him. His crack dealing son is under arrest for killing someone.

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/0913-balcony

(Owner of Hiiraan online)

This Hiiraan online owner must be a bloodsucking lunatic. He posts every embarrassing news article on other family’s kiddos ( kids who have killed or robbed. Kids from the West) but look at this dude and how he keeps this article away from his news site :gucciwhat::mjlol::damn::dead:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
ottcourtjan15.jpg

this guy is a king pin drug dealer??? My goodness. that is soooo pathetic. He looks like Reiko's older chubby harmless brother.

for 2 decades this man reported the latest killing.l and pillaging from back home from the comfort of his suburban Ottawa home. He made a steady $800k a year while simply spoon feeding us of the latest explosion. The man employed agents in every major city of our shithole. He is assumed to have being paying them $100.

Now, he has a calamity visit upon him. His crack dealing son is under arrest for killing someone.

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/0913-balcony

(Owner of Hiiraan online)

@R,Kelly

Waryaa, are you sure that it is the right gure? I think there are many of them. There are two co-founders of Hiiraan online and one is Ahmed Ali Gure in Ottawa and this is one of his sons.

dalmar2.jpg

Dalmar Gure

Editor, Hiiraan

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"Ahmed Afrah, 18, was essentially chased to death, falling while trying to escape off the balcony of a public-housing unit at 415 MacLaren St. He plunged 16 storeys to his death and landed on his left side. His heart split in half on impact and he died immediately."

inaa lilaah waa ina ileehi rajiuun

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@R,Kelly

Waryaa, are you sure that it is the right gure? I think there are many of them. There are two co-founders of Hiiraan online and one is Ahmed Ali Gure in Ottawa and this is one of his sons.

dalmar2.jpg

Dalmar Gure

Editor, Hiiraan

Nope. This one does not look like a drug dealer either. He looks like he is related to @pablo

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R,Kelly

dalmar2.jpg

Dalmar Gure

Editor, Hiiraan

Clearly this is not a drug dealer :mjlol:

Looks identical to Sspot fugitive Meth

Nope. This one does not look like a drug dealer either. He looks like he is related to @pablo
Clearly this is not a drug dealer :mjlol:

Looks identical to Sspot fugitive Meth

Dadka isku Buuqey.

Who said he was a drug dealer, the guy I posted is a responsible gentleman. I thought (I know his tactics) @R.Kelly probably thought since the drug dealer's surname is Gure, then he must be the son of the owner of Hiiraan Online. He's a terrible sirdoon and I hope the FBI sacks him.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dadka isku Buuqey.

Who said he was a drug dealer, the guy I posted is a responsible gentleman. I thought (I know his tactics) @R.Kelly probably thought since the drug dealer's surname is Gure, then he must be the son of the owner of Hiiraan Online. He's a terrible sirdoon and I hope the FBI sacks him.

Well the first chubby bald guy i posted name is "Gure" and is a drug dealer according to the article appendage that Rkelly posted.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

I thought chubby people weren't as violent as skinny people, are you violent too, or just freaky in bed?

Oh chubby people can get violent. Dont take Reiko's food from her. And dont call me "dark skin' because i will pounce on you and bite your hilib in the neck tender side

"Ahmed Afrah, 18, was essentially chased to death, falling while trying to escape off the balcony of a public-housing unit at 415 MacLaren St. He plunged 16 storeys to his death and landed on his left side. His heart split in half on impact and he died immediately."

inaa lilaah waa ina ileehi rajiuun
Yes , inaa lilaah waa ina ileehi rajiuun indeed, but let's be honest here. He owed a crack dealer $400. He was no holy man, because holy men don't owe crack dealers anything. As for the balcony situation, the man was on crack and decided to live in a movie. I would have fought that Eid mubaarak abti looking mofo till he or I died. Scaling a 16 stories for what? I wasn't trained on that.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes , inaa lilaah waa ina ileehi rajiuun indeed, but let's be honest here. He owed a crack dealer $400. He was no holy man, because holy men don't owe crack dealers anything. As for the balcony situation, the man was on crack and decided to live in a movie. I would have fought that Eid mubaarak abti looking mofo till he or I died. Scaling a 16 stories for what? I wasn't trained on that.

I see. At what point would u lose weight in the mix?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
ottcourtjan15.jpg

this guy is a king pin drug dealer??? My goodness. that is soooo pathetic. He looks like Reiko's older chubby harmless brother.
Qumayo. He looks like your ex MX husband who left you for his cousin and fleed to Canada!

He probably thought he had the same power as this one.

One slap or a punch would have been more than enough. Its crazy to think we are walking and living near waxaan o kale thats capable of such brutality. Aun to ahmed

Trending

Latest posts