BALAAYO FOLLOWS WHEREVER HE GOES! Legendary DABCASAR comes upon a gruesome knife attack and goes live on fb

Dabcasar shouldn't be so close , he isn't the youngest the guy could've attacked him too.
May Allah bless & protect our uncle

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Police officer “is your birthday July 5th 1964”
Dabz “I’m on fb live sir ha ha ha….(in Somali ) guys that’s my fake American age “

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Police officer “show me how he was holding the knife…use this pen to demonstrate “
Dabz “oh I don’t want to get shot by a police by holding anything ha ha ha ha …”

Wlaahi dabz is a comedian.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The thing about my dude Dabz is that he would be preoccupied with the happenings back home which I don’t watch but suddenly he’ll encounter the most bizarre situations and i can’t stop laughing.

(He is my friend in real life. I have conducted interviews of him for sspot. It is on the sspot hall of fame ).

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He does live in Columbus but he’s been travelling through Cali for half a year like a homeless backpacker

Wlaahi he has been looking homeless of lately in the West of the US.
He has been reporting live from his car. Goes off about the daily mayhem back home. Even at times cursing hawiye. Can’t blame him on that.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He travels city to city raising money for a “masjid” he is building but I honestly think it’s how he survives and eats. He gets hotels in the community. He reminds me of that Somali kid from Columbus who was mentally ill and living in his car. When people go through mental break, they just wander aimlessly

What’s more ludicrous are those who pour money on him.
Dabz will never build a Masjid that’ll survive a year. He’ll invent another crazy excuse.
He needs this money to support his lifestyle.
Car rentals and hotel prices are out of the roof for the past 6 months. Airfare has increased yet Dabz keeps on driving a rental, flying on a plane and sleeping at hotels. He is using up the same money he received from the last city 😂😂😂😂😂

Trending

Latest posts