BALAAYO! CANADIAN GEELJIRES soon 2 b killed! Xamar cadcad murdered Italian mobster

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
That's bullshit. Somalis run whole strips in London like Harlesden, Camden, Edmonton, Woolwich, Hayes, Harrow, Ilford etc. and sell drugs on a large scale. We're known for being one of the biggest shottaz of cadaan and madow (if you know what that means) in London, Manchester, Birmingham and any other city. All the white and Asian girls want to f*ck us and have have our babies cause we don't fear nothing and no one. No Paki or Nigerian can shit to us, unless they want a knife in their chest. Lol a fucking Paki out of all people. We would kick those curry munching fuckers in the face back in high school if they ever chat shit. MALIS REIGN SUPREME HERE, don't know where you're getting your bullying claims from.
chill I think your being a bit melo dramatic if fine to exxagerate things

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Sigmund it's true. You guys think UK malis are a bunch of punks when that is not true. Just cause one or two weak mali kids get bullied doesn't mean we all do.
haaye i believe you but damnn do Madow brits have deep cuud with you guys is not even normal like they see somalis as subhumans its just the way they talk about us from what i gathered in videos i wouldnt be suprised if they allow their non black friends take part in cussin us.

haaye i believe you but damnn do Madow brits have deep cuud with you guys is not even normal like they see somalis as subhumans its just the way they talk about us from what i gathered in videos i wouldnt be suprised if they allow their non black friends take part in cussin us.
I'll tell you the reason they hate us. One, we look sexier than them. Jamaican females want to breed with us, cause they want cute good looking babies that look nice, but we don't want they ugly asses because we loyal to our Somali queens. Two, We ain't slaves and never have been while they were, and that's the root cause of their hate. Tbh, I don't get pissed when Madows insult us, I just laugh, because history proves otherwise.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I'll tell you the reason they hate us. One, we look sexier than them. Jamaican females want to breed with us, cause they want cute good looking babies that look nice, but we don't want they ugly asses because we loyal to our Somali queens. Two, We ain't slaves and never have been while they were, and that's the root cause of their hate. Tbh, I don't get pissed when Madows insult us, I just laugh, because history proves otherwise.
lmao you went in on your rant and yh it all comes down to religion looks and how we isolate ourselves from them and they can't stand that shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts