BALAAAYO! The uncontacted people who killed the guy appear front of tv, they appear long lost Hawiye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
They seem pretty intelligent for a people isolated before humans started farming.

They sound like geniuses compared to the cavemen down Papua New Guinea.

How come they don't all have down syndrome or big feet from all that inbreeding?

400 isn't a viable population size.

They seem pretty intelligent for a people isolated before humans started farming.

They sound like geniuses compared to the cavemen down Papua New Guinea.

How come they don't all have down syndrome or big feet from all that inbreeding?

400 isn't a viable population size.

I guess inbreeding is a defect they don’t suffer from. There’s no way for a society to inbreed for thousands of years and still be around like this. They might not all have been direct relatives when they got to that island but years of isolation turned them all into close relatives yet I don’t see any inbreeding defects among them.

Maybe that’s one reason why population is low? You can only inbreed for so long on a tiny island before everyone eventually goes sterile ?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I guess inbreeding is a defect they don’t suffer from. There’s no way for a society to inbreed for thousands of years and still be around like this. They might not all have been direct relatives when they got to that island but years of isolation turned them all into close relatives yet I don’t see any inbreeding defects among them.

Maybe that’s one reason why population is low? You can only inbreed for so long on a tiny island before everyone eventually goes sterile ?

Think the limited resources put a cap on the population.

Geneticists probably would want to study their genes.

50,000 years is enough for some major mutations... We only started to get blue eyes 15k years ago.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
None of you knuckleheads notice their physical appearance. They migrated from Africa 55k years ago. They’ve been marooned there. Notice their nose, it’s so identical to the cursed Somalis. Their complexion is that of a reer mudug camel herder. This island faces Somalia from a straight line. They had to have embarked from Somalia. Most likely from Hobyo port.

THEY HAVE TO BE A LOST TRIBE OF THE SOMALIS

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Crazy how those Indians want to give them alcohol and tobacco to steal their resources I feel like Allah swt kept this people protected and isolated for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending