Bal Naagtaa Badhida daya!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is fake ass @TimaJilic.

37010349_1941826796039698_1697451872303972352_n.jpg

You do know women put on and lose weight right?

Yes of course but there are rumors out there that she did in fact had surgeries, check her lips as well as her eyes

There is nothing natural about her

Eye surgery thats a new one? Do you mean contacts? Thats not exactly a secret, everyone knows she wears and she knows everyone knows.

Somalis tend to have full lips, and a big bum is literally the norm for Somali women. Especially when they gain a bit of weight.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Eye surgery thats a new one? Do you mean contacts? Thats not exactly a secret, everyone knows she wears and she knows everyone knows.

Somalis tend to have full lips, and a big bum is literally the norm for Somali women. Especially when they gain a bit of weight.

Not contacts but she has had an actual surgical procedure to change her eye color. Lots of celebs do it. It ain’t new, you just don’t know

Besides one can tell the appearance of natural full lips or enhanced ones that become shiny whixh you can see in the second pic I posted.

Anyone who has seen Muna Kay can tell you that her booty ain’t the same and gaining few pounds isn’t going to magically give you dat ass

Not contacts but she has had an actual surgical procedure to change her eye color. Lots of celebs do it. It ain’t new, you just don’t know

Besides one can tell natural full lips and plastic like shiny lips which she you can see in the second pic I posted.

Lol, the procedure you are talking about is lip filler, not 'plastic lips' looool.

Also, the shine you are talking about is just plan old lipgloss aka makeup. Loooool:chrisfreshhah:

I don't know for certain if she has had cosmetic procedures done, but your arguments aren't very convincing. But who know she could have.

Also, i've heard of the procedure in which someone permanantly changes their eye colour. T.I's wife did it, but it is incredibly dangerous.

Most girls who like the look of having coloured eyes just put in eye contacts everyday.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Lol, the procedure you are talking about is lip filler, not 'plastic lips' looool.

Also, the shine you are talking about is just plan old lipgloss aka makeup.

I don't know for certain if she has had cosmetic procedures done, but your arguments aren't very convincing. But who know she could have.

Also, i've heard of the procedure in which someone permanantly changes their eye colour. T.I's wife did it, but it is incredibly dangerous.

Most girls who like the look of having coloured eyes just put in eye contacts everyday.

Ok lip filler or whatever It is all semantics, bud. She isn’t natural is all I am saying

Stop objectifying Muna Kay, you niggas are disrespectful.
She is clearly showing off her body. What kind of reaction do you expect from people?

If I'm ripped, and walk around with tight clothes, would it then be reasonable for me to get angry when that is all women see?

She is clearly showing off her body. What kind of reaction do you expect from people?

If I'm ripped, and walk around with tight clothes, would it then be reasonable for me to get angry when that is all women see?

She isn't wearing revealing clothes is she?

If she was wearing a bikini or a mini skirt then yes, it would be a stupid comment. But she isn't. She's reasonably covered, but she has a very big bum. The only thing that will cover that is a jilbaab

She isn't wearing revealing clothes is she?

If she was wearing a bikini or a mini skirt then yes, it would be a stupid comment. But she isn't. She's reasonably covered, but she has a very big bum. The only thing that will cover that is a jilbaab
Her clothes are skin-tight. People are free to walk in whatever they want, but I'm confused when you expect me to treat her like a rocket scientist or some shit when she emphasizes her bum too much. I am a man, who likes thic women.

I'm not into objectifying women, but I think people should be more self-aware if they want to get a different reaction.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
Stop objectifying Muna Kay, you niggas are disrespectful.
she's the baddest Somali I've seen from back home and she's an elected official:faysalwtf:
stop the holier than thou talk if their were an extremely attractive male official you would do the same,:mahubowtf:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She's embarassing, who acts like that especially a politician who wants to be respected? No wonder she got played by Lizard face Kheyre.

I supported her when the drama erupted but the more stories that comes about her the more I dislike her each day.

She better not cry about being disrespected if she's acting like this.

P.s

She needs to lose weight, she's borderline obese.

She's embarassing, who acts like that especially a politician who wants to be respected? No wonder she got played by Lizard face Kheyre.

I supported her when the drama erupted but the more stories that comes about her the more I dislike her each day.

She better not cry about being disrespected if she's acting like this.

P.s

She needs to lose weight, she's borderline obese.

Loooool i actually 100% agree. She doesn't behave like a politician, but more like an insta baddie. People will not take her political career seriously the more she acts like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts